Login  |  Sign up

m11   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 12-29-2013 06:14:15 PM |Show all posts
Now we have an alliance of cheaters making black holes at will on the map to not feed there troops.  Completely very poor game play and very dishonorable.  You have indeed sank to a new low.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-29-2013 06:18:35 PM |Show all posts

Subject: outlaws usin alt account so they dont need to feed troops         

194.308 is a city names corndog from the do little alliance ive watched this player over 4 weeks now. the player is always at war . if a player can use alt accounts he or she can send 1 scout seize to this player and lock it down . there for outlaws arent takin food fields and feedin troops . in the last 2 weeks ive seen wc from mudder about all types of theories about soldiers cheating the game . as players from the outlaws are runnin more then one accounts. blockin coastal plains with players that havent been on in a year but now i see those alt accounts under vacation. just so they can hide from attacks from inland cities. we all know land based troops cant win against battleships. as i watch all of the players hide under a blanket of 2 mil of there alliance troops. why would any player that attacks 3 to 1 ratio is suicide for the attacker . then most of the time i watch trash talk come from the alliance soldiers just hit . last week i found a black hole used by outlaws players . whats next ive port to make war with the outlaws and once agian me troop lose is goin to be great. i tried the port like they did on me . two cities from the outlaws landed 2-3 quares away from my war city i was amazed to see both player active min after they ported in. i cant port in on any player like they did on me . but of course no attacks came from those players . they just waited for me to attack and take the loses again

Comments

Hakkon  Unfortunately this is what they have sank to. At one time I thought the alliance in question was honorable... however it is now evident that they are only trash.  Post Time: 12-29-2013 06:21:50 PM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-29-2013 06:20:40 PM |Show all posts
It is embarassing how openly they are cheating! How can Joyfort leave this in play!

Comments

franksthedog  some player still amaze me to think bts are not stronger then ground forces. I would love to meet you on the battle field !!!!!!!!!!!  Post Time: 12-31-2013 04:21:49 PM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-29-2013 09:44:55 PM |Show all posts
franksthedog wrote 12-29-2013 06:18 PM
Subject: outlaws usin alt account so they dont need to feed troops         

194.308 is a city names corn ...

land based troops can and do take out BTS.

Comments

franksthedog  some player still amaze me to think bts are not stronger then ground forces. I would love to meet you on the battle field !!!!!!!!!!!  Post Time: 12-31-2013 04:22:35 PM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-30-2013 02:07:55 PM |Show all posts
its really bad when Hakkon cry's about some one doing what he is and has done in the past pot calling the kettle  black i think

"until you and your alliance plays clean stop crying"

when ever some one tries to do what you and your mob do to get a possible upper hand you all start to cry about it grow up that is why players have started to leave the server due to this self righteous never wrong attitude you and your alliance have,  the server has now become boring.

Comments

franksthedog  mudder is that you???  Post Time: 12-31-2013 04:23:25 PM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-30-2013 02:21:21 PM |Show all posts
and 1 of Hakkon's past cheat/bad plays was to have one of his city's scout blocked for 18 days straight by some one or his owne alt player we know this because in the middle of that time he changed the name of the city to "try harder"  then after the 18 day of blocking  he ported out tickets were sent in and joyfort said wait your turn so we know it was cheating/bad play

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-30-2013 03:47:27 PM |Show all posts
Hakkon did cheat and he knows it
for 24 days our alliance tried to seize the city which was first called Hi There
during that 24 day period he renamed the city Try Harder
in WC he boasted we needed to try harder
now I know a friend or friends can scout block a city by sending 1 scout seizes
but no one has that many friends or has such dedicated friends who will scout block a city for 24 days
and our troops were left there waiting in line for 3 days at a clip before 1 or 2 hits did get in
So
Hakkon, stop doing what you and your friends do
OR
Stop whining

either way

YOU CHEAT and that is a fact

Comments

franksthedog  hi twit how have you been.  Post Time: 12-31-2013 04:24:54 PM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-31-2013 03:29:01 AM |Show all posts
Several members of the alliance I am in dropped out to help to secure a space inside your hub and did indeed have my city locked up so you couldn't hit it.  Tickets were filed and they said wait your turn because they indeed checked on it.

Seriously, that is your justification for making black holes all over the place?  Running more than 1/2 of your alliance as alts?  A city that was locked up over a year ago in your hub?

...."oOoOoOo ill use this and put it on the forum this will get em... you watch heheheheh"..... any attempt to use such justification of events happening a year ago to justify your actions now is just sad.  

2t, I'm glad to see that you haven't passed away yet, and I wish you good health.  How is your health doing these days anyway?  Been a year in stage 4 cancer, I hope you are fighting the good fight.

I will say no more on this issue as simply by looking at what is going on it is a desperate attempt to justify what you cannot justify.  
I have no problem hunting down your black holes and having jf close them, there easy to find.  Eventually those making them will be held accountable, as Mudder all well knows.

Have a good new year,

Hakkon

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-31-2013 08:42:54 PM |Show all posts
Eich wrote 12-29-2013 09:44 PM
land based troops can and do take out BTS.

I never said that they were not stronger, I just said that they can and have been taken out by ground troops.  And I to would love to meet you in battle.  Unfortunately JF only wants 10 fighters per server.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-1-2014 04:17:36 AM |Show all posts
no franksthedog i am not "mudder"  try again

Comments

franksthedog  Who are you then????  Post Time: 1-1-2014 09:46:56 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy