Login  |  Sign up

[Guide] ~=Rookie Guide (Walkthrough)=~   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 6-12-2011 04:07:30 PM |Show all posts
Post edited by Tino_q2gql7kfa at 2011-7-25 05:44

Welcome to my guide commanders. I am going to show you a page of all the basics and some tips that you'll need to survive. You might even get a 1,000 Reputation increase everyday like me following these basics. :)

Guide:

- Rookie Protection, Production Basics, Construction Basics - Rookie protection means that you are protected and no one can attack you for 7 days. This is your advantage as a new player. Click Mission at the top right corner and click Daily, then click Rookie Gifts, then you will see Rookie Gift again, click it. Then you can collect 10 diamonds by clicking "Claim Rewards". Now how to take advantage of your protection. Use your Rookie Gifts, they are a main source of help. First go to Production Zone, then build a Farm, Steel Plant, Oil Refinery, and a Rare Metal plant. Build atleast 2 of each. Rookies get to build/upgrade 5 buildings at once. Use it to upgrade all of your productions to Level 2. You can speed it up by using a porter. Now build a Light Manufacturing Plant and a Heavy Manufacturing plant, then build a Research Center and a Arms plant. Go to your Research Center and upgrade your Cultivation Techniques, but remember you need gold. Then go to your Arms Plant and train atleast 100 Recruits. Recruiting takes time, so upgrade your Research Center so you can upgrade your training time to shorten it. Recruits and other Military forces are for Seizing, Plundering, Scouting, Transporting Resources, and capturing resource fields, but you will learn about that later. Soldiers need food to eat, so upgrade your Cultivation Techniques and  upgrade your farms.

Tip: Make a Trade Center and sell your EXTRA resources for a reasonable price for gold.

- Population and Labor - Population is the main resource for everything. Without the people, you cannot survive. Make sure you have Civillian Houses, upgrade them to increase population to make them soldiers or factory workers. Make sure you have enough population to upgrade factories, or atleast make the factory productive. Idle Labors are also good in some cases. Too many Idle Laborers will leave the city, so as a reminder, make them soldiers or factory workers. If you make make your Idle Laborers soldiers, your population will grow some Idle Laborers if you reduce the amount, unless you make them factory workers. Keep a healthy amount of people in your city.

Tip: Make a Radar Tower and upgrade it incase your city gets attacked.

- Reputation and ranking up - Reputation helps you get a better Global Rank. It tells people how difficult you will be to fight. Ranking up will be a great addition. You will need to Ransack Fields to rank up, and a little gold wouldn't hurt. You'll know how to rank up in your missions. Ranking up helps you build more cities, and it tells people how powerful you are. Use my guide to help you with your other cities.

Tip: Keep track of all your cities.

Extra Subjects:

- Officers - Officers are a reallly big support in your city and in battle. Let's start this subject by talking about mayors.

Appointing a Mayor: Mayors can upgrade output of your resources, shorten time to research, and decrease military training time. Mayors gain Experience everyday for upgrading your city. Everytime you level them up, you get 1 point to spend. To level them up, view the officers tab and click on your Mayor. Try spending it on the attribute it is most weak at. On to attributes.

Politics: Doesn't really help in combat, so if you're going to spend your points on a Officer make sure he/she is a mayor. It increases the output of your resources.

Military: This is a big help to both regular Officers and Mayors. For Mayors, it decreases training time for troops, making fallen troops easier to replace. For regular Officers, they give troops the power to deal more damage to enemies.

Knowledge: This has the bigger advantage for Mayors. It decreases research time for them. It is a big upgrade to the city. For a regular Officer in combat they have their armor increased.

Attack: It is increased by the Military Attribute. Not much to explain for this.

Defense: Increased by the Knowledge Attribute.

Star Level: This is a great advantage for Officers. Each Star Badge is 10 diamonds in the BlitzKrieg Outlet. Try using it on your officers with low star levels. Officers with a bigger Star Level have more points to spend to increase your Attributes. The higher the Star Level, the less chance the Officer has of getting a higher star level.

Potentential: These are the points you can spend for your officers. You gain 1 potential each time you level them up.

Loyalty: This is VERY IMPORTANT. If they reach 0 on their loyalty, they can leave your city. You can award them gold to increase loyalty. This makes it harder for enemies to capture your officers.

Salary: Each time you level up your officer. Their hourly gold gain increases by 20, be wise when leveling them up.

I hope you learned a lot from this. :)

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-12-2011 04:17:10 PM |Show all posts
Sorry if it is long. It has a lot of info though.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-12-2011 04:19:53 PM |Show all posts
Not bad, I think it could be fleshed out more and it's missing two of the most important buildings, the MI and the SH.  Having a good Politics officer in place as Mayor can vastly improve the speed of a players city creation.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-12-2011 04:22:22 PM |Show all posts
@Daniel516

I'm not MAINLY finished with this. I'm adding some more tweeks into this.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-12-2011 05:27:06 PM |Show all posts
Yeah I know the feeling. When I finished my guide on officers, I had to break it into 4 posts in order to get it to send.  I would write a rookie guide, But I haven't been a rookie for months and months.   Too much info lost to oblivion.  Would have to start up on another server just to remember it all.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-14-2011 07:58:57 AM |Show all posts
Everyone please look at this. :)

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-30-2011 01:36:00 AM |Show all posts
really a great favor

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-11-2011 06:26:49 PM |Show all posts
ok....  buti t won't let me build a light manufacturing or a heavy manufacturing plant.  I have plenty of resources.  is there another prerequesite?

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-11-2011 06:27:09 PM |Show all posts
ok....  buti t won't let me build a light manufacturing or a heavy manufacturing plant.  I have plenty of resources.  is there another prerequesite?

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-11-2011 06:32:12 PM |Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy