Galaxy Map [Copy the link of this thread]

Galaxy Mentor

The_Empire Leader

Post Time: 9-7-2012 07:05:03 AM |Show all posts
Post edited by Kaylof at 9-7-2012 02:05 PM

Zoomed out Galaxy Map View - Update

We have Green dots for our planets,
White dots for everything else

Would it be possible to add in a Orange coloured Dot for planets we've not explored that would make it easier for folks to track unexplored regions and make sure they don't miss out planets

Although this is a change to the same setup it also needs some other work

Orange Dots - Unexplored planets
Dark Green Dots - Your planets
Green Dots - Your Alliance members planets
Dark Red Dots - Personal Enemy planets
Red Dots - Alliance Enemy planets
Blue Dots - Allied Alliance planets

Obviously the Blue & Red dots require an alliance diplomacy options given to the Leader so he can set friend and foe and stop members attacking folks.

But the other Dot colours could be implimented to help folks review the galaxy

And should a planet be one of your alliance members and also unexplored split the dot in half left side is Green right side if Orange.  Job done

Mark what you like
Multiple-option Poll: ( Maximum 5 options selectable ), Total 37 Users voted

26.23% (32)

19.67% (24)

18.03% (22)

18.03% (22)

18.03% (22)

The_Empire Light of Nova Multiverse Dominators

While you have been reading this your planets have been plundered and your fleets destroyed please hold for customer services...............

Wibble

Use magic Report

Post Time: 9-9-2012 06:36:26 PM |Show all posts
must of read my mind,  was considering suggesting something like this as all th planets that are unexplored near me are so far off now its a pain to drag and go.

My name is something or other
and i approve this suggestion

Use magic Report

Post Time: 10-11-2012 04:38:16 PM |Show all posts
i agree with all but the unexplored option because that makes it easier to get legendary flagships now this really wont affect me because i already got my holy avenger without this update and have been doing this b4 on other servers if u just set up a plan u wont miss a planet if u follow ur own plan and if u do its normally near where u switch planets because u forgot to get a little corner or the name is really big also it took me about 5 months to get the blueprit but it takes longer to actually get and make the materials needed to make the holy do to tech and building restrictions so even if u do manage be willing to wait 2 months due to time on tech building and thats just for lvl 10 light heavy and docking so u have time to find that last planet if u dont want to spend on tech speedups but if u add in unexplored u take the meaning of it being a legendary achievement out of the name of having it which is just a personal opinion but i bet there r others out there

Comments

Mistykk  Capitals,Punctuation,Grammar...take a breath dude...  Post Time: 11-7-2012 05:37:23 PM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-6-2014 04:48:15 AM |Show all posts
..and why can we zoom so far out in galaxy view..

is there going to be multiple galaxies? lol :p instead of multi server

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy