Login  |  Sign up

[Guide] [Rookie Guide] Flying High Quest Walk Through [PFC]   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 2-4-2011 01:49:08 PM |Show all posts
Post edited by Kingtiger at 2011-7-3 20:23

To get a higher rank you need to do the "Flying High" quest.
                            Mission Objectives
- Commander Reputation reaches 5000    (Completed) under Commander Reputation
- Number of Amber Necklaces reaches 5    (Complete) under Seizing and Ransacking
- Number of Platinum Rings reaches 2    (Completed) Under Seizing and Ransacking
- Position of Commander reaches Squad Leader    (Completed)
- Amount of Gold reaches 20000    (Completed) under Obtaining Gold
          [My mission so far in game ]

Commander Reputation

Few easy things to get Reputation
Increase your Resources in Production Zone in your city.
Plunder and Sieze and Area outside your city.[You will get Reputation by level your Facing]
Do missions such as "Home Defender" Which will reward you Reputation.
To know what Mission is Rewarding Reputation go to your "Missions" Tab and on the left should show what missions you have, click on one of the missions. You will see Mission Rewards.

[note] Plundering and Seizing an area by different levels can be dangerous so be prepared with Troops.

Seizing and Ransacking

To be able to get these items you will need to seize an area such as a Basin. Don't seize a plain field because thats useless for a Private rank. Unless your a First Class Private you can make a city.
Once you seized it, Recall your troops back because their is no need to ransack with your troops doing nothing.
Once recalled, Dispatch them back to the Basin[just for example or it could be Mountain, Grassland, Forrest and Swamp], with maybe 1Troop like 1 Infantry with 1-10 Trucks [Trucks Carries Resources].
Enter the Area and you should see the "Ransack" button, Click on that.
Wait for maybe 21 hours [Gives jewelry to me in game] or wait till 24 hours to get a better odd of getting Jewelry.

Produces
Basin:
Osidian rings, Amber Necklaces, Platinum Rings and etc.
Mountain:
Gold Bracelets, Agate Pendants, Ruby Rings and etc.
Swamp:
Amber Necklaces, Gold Bracelets, Sapphire Pendants and etc.
Grassland:
Agate Pendants, Jade Necklaces, Emerald Brooches and etc.
Forrest:
Obsidian Rings, Gold Bracelets, Ruby Rings and etc.

[Note] Having your Officer with a high Politics gives you more of a chance to get Jewelry. Ransacking under 1hour will give you nothing!

Obtaining Gold

To get gold you can follow some of theses steps.

Put your Tax to 100%, It will increase your Gold Dramaticly you make per hour.[Look at note bottom of this]
Or go to your Trade Center which is located in the Military Sector in your city.
Sell To Merchant: Selling amount of resources you have, will give you the amount of Gold by its Unit Price.  Remember selling or buying to a Market Merchant requires you to pay the Merchant +5 Diamonds.
Sell to Player: Selling amount of resources will give you the amount of Gold by Unit Price. Be sure that time selling to player is going to take a while. No Diamonds is required to buy or sell to a Player.

[note]The more Population you got, the more your Gold you make per hour. Be prepared when increasing Tax to 100% Morale will decrease, which will decrease population dramatically.

Guide will be updated

Use freely but don't copy in your own post! I took time to do this.

Good Luck!
               Davidar - USA Alliance

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-4-2011 05:56:47 PM |Show all posts
When trying your method of seizing by sending back 1 truck, it told me that I could not ransack and that I needed an officer and troops.  Am I missing something?  

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-4-2011 09:05:01 PM |Show all posts
Reply Trevor045 Add Thread

sorry for the hold upI had to rewrite this earlier because i accidently lost the page
So their is a few errors to it.
Most of it fixed now =]

1 infantry with 1-10 Trucks should work best.
Upgrade your Staff Headquarters and Military Institute will increase spots for more Officers

You can send out more officers to Ransack multiple areas
Which will increase your chance to get Jewelry
Basin is my number 1 pick to Ransack

If you need any help you can Contact me in game Davidar and Davidar1 :D

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-5-2011 08:54:41 PM |Show all posts
for obtaining gold...u set the tax to 100%...will the morale  become low...

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-5-2011 10:58:42 PM |Show all posts
Reply Christopher143 Add Thread

It will become low in time when it goes around 55morale i change the tax to 20%
the morale will go up to 80 =]

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-7-2011 04:02:19 AM |Show all posts
hi! where can I get emerald brooch? ;-)

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-24-2011 04:37:57 AM |Show all posts
FYI, i either got lucky, or i found something, since it happened twice, i would recommend it. First time I jumped on thinking it was to late to collect, and was 23hr and 56min, then again around 23hr 50min, both time i recieved dbl jades and dbl ambers, 1 plat with each. Better to get it as close to 24hrs as possible for the good stuff, hope it helps

Use magic Report

Post Time: 3-8-2011 01:43:09 PM |Show all posts
Reply Kenneth003 Add Thread

Ransack a grassland

Use magic Report

Post Time: 3-9-2011 11:00:34 PM |Show all posts
Reply Trevor045 Add Thread

you also need to send one soldier with the truck

Use magic Report

Post Time: 3-15-2011 01:16:01 PM |Show all posts
send the soldier with high politics and a scout plane, travel time will be much faster

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy