Login  |  Sign up

Why buy Diamonds   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 12-9-2012 11:19:22 AM |Show all posts
Yeah don't you will still end up on a dead or dyeing server ,   I am hoping by now Joyfart have got to the point and read some of these. Who knows they might do something rather than sit on their fat rear ends .

BiSKirK

Getting angry now , Joyfart have not even noticed the slating they are getting . I think that shows how much they care about the game and their customers

Use magic Report

Bleed'em Slow

Post Time: 12-9-2012 11:44:02 AM |Show all posts
s60 is poppin come to that server

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-6-2013 08:17:40 AM |Show all posts
All servers will die an ugly death, One day we will try and log on, and joyfart wont be found, And now the fact theres ad spammers who have flooded the forums with fake ads, and JF has not removed or stopped the posters, Is showing they are allowing it, and somehow making money from it, they are desperate, and are clutching at straws, JF has been operating for 3 years now, I dont see them making it to there fourth year

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-27-2013 04:08:29 PM |Show all posts
Mike_s8n0ojdsi wrote 2-6-2013 10:17 AM
All servers will die an ugly death, One day we will try and log on, and joyfart wont be found, And n ...

the spammers have been stopped, but nothing else has changed, go figure

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-3-2013 09:40:45 PM |Show all posts
So are you saying we should stop playing or what...I don't ever want to start on another server if joy fort may just shut down on day

Comments

Mike_s8n0ojdsi  check any old server, then go forward from there, they have all died out, JF in one way or another screwed all of them,and made players leave, lack of control and no staff actually answering questions  Post Time: 4-9-2013 09:47:38 PM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 9-14-2013 05:26:23 AM |Show all posts
To keep from me burning your citys

Use magic Report

Post Time: 9-30-2014 12:45:40 PM |Show all posts
Mike_s8n0ojdsi wrote 2-6-2013 08:17 AM
All servers will die an ugly death, One day we will try and log on, and joyfart wont be found, And n ...

"Forum flooded with fake ads"? I dont see a single ad around :P Maybe there adware on your computer?....

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy