Login  |  Sign up

Light Of Nova Battle Simulator   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 5-5-2013 11:22:30 PM |Show all posts
Harkinian,

was probably mentionned before, but... looks like the FS armor is calculated based on military at 10 point per 1%, while it should be 100 points per 1%...

It tends to overestimate the FS's armor massively :)

keep it up, mate :)

-Vespy
Cause ppl are asking: My profile pic is a screenshot from Archer, Season 4, Episode 1, where Archer pretends to be Bob, from Bob's Burgers.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-7-2013 07:29:23 AM |Show all posts
is DFF skill work?
i see no diff

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-7-2013 10:51:16 AM |Show all posts
1 seems to work alright, 2 seems to negate the benefits. 1 Dff 1 nuke seems to work grand

Use magic Report

Post Time: 3-31-2015 05:47:37 PM |Show all posts
got a FS defense slot , like the turret and tech spots ?

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-1-2015 06:44:21 AM |Show all posts
Matched up program abg rounds to real game abg battle rounds and doesn't seem to accurate. True Battle reports don't match your program game combat simulator at all.Maybe not accounting for ships going after certain highest armor in their groups maybe?Maybe ship count changed on abg levels ??? And it doesn't account for flag defense lvl ?

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-1-2015 07:20:04 AM |Show all posts
Post edited by Tryduck at 4-1-2015 07:32 AM

Not only is the real battle report and your program battle report very different , when you add in turrets to enemy side , Flags always do 0 damage to them while FS keeps targeting them first... Maybe cuz i put turrets in first 3 enemy slots but why would flags not do any damage to them.Nukes didnt even do damage to them while in game they do.

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy