Login  |  Sign up

Forums   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 5-8-2013 11:05:12 AM |Show all posts
So joyfort from where im sitting it looks like things aint going so well from your perspective, The forums are almost as dead as the server I play on for god sake. 3 days between posts on this forum is pretty bad considering the amount of servers you have open.

Does this mean ya'll at joyfort will finally actually do something and change the way you treat your customers? Hell maybe even treat them like people?

Use magic Report

Post Time: 5-8-2013 11:52:22 AM |Show all posts
i would not hold my breath they been like this since S3

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-10-2013 09:10:55 PM |Show all posts
you know the best and quickest way to get a company to pay attention to customer concerns, is to turn your back on the company. once they feel a big enough pinch in their own pocketbook then they(the company) will try to win them back. but sinking dollar after dollar in that same company will just make them even deafer and even more indifferent to those same customers. tabloid press is another great example, they exist only cause people keep buying and reading them, not because there is any truth or content worth reading in them

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-10-2013 10:24:16 AM |Show all posts
Why is it not surprising that JF refrains from a comment on this thread?..... :)

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-12-2013 06:35:33 AM |Show all posts
Cause they are idiots and people that still spend dimes on this game are bigger ones.  You are rewarding Idiots aka JF for shitty customer service.  

Use magic Report

Post Time: 10-5-2013 10:57:23 PM |Show all posts
as long as people buy epic and leg chests they have no reason to do anything.  stop buying things server wide and they will have to take notice.

Use magic Report

Electric

Post Time: 10-16-2013 10:28:15 PM |Show all posts
I'm here on my phone while I'm taking a shit.

That's the only reason I'm here.
FahQ

ELECTRIC/ M11

Use magic Report

Post Time: 11-3-2013 06:53:29 PM |Show all posts
May I know  what buildings or research are   needed to train heavy tank , AV, light tank , fighter planes , bomber planes , SPG , rocket and SF?? pls reply

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-1-2014 07:28:14 AM |Show all posts
Maybe if you guys learned how to play and protected your cities you wouldn't have to run to a new server every month.. I know some people take vacations, ect.. but they offer you a free GAME.. stop complaining about everything or go back to Hello Kitty Island Adventure 2, And dude Nobody cares your taking a shit .. go tell mom so she can give you your potty sticker..

Use magic Report

Post Time: 5-5-2014 12:29:08 AM |Show all posts
a new server would be nice

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy