Login  |  Sign up

Fast way to reach PFC rank in 4-5 days   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 2-7-2011 09:45:36 AM |Show all posts
Maybe I could give my two cents worth too..

I reached PFC rank in just under 4 days from the day I started. That's if you are willing to do what I did for an express way to reach that rank (and some spare $$)

Here's how:

1.Purchase 500 Diamonds from the Blitzerg outlet(its costs $50)

2.Buy many Research Textbooks or Science Journals, Porters, and mayb 2X Machinists

3.Maximise all your production spaces in the following order:
Farms,
Oil,
Steel,
then Rare Metal.

4. Allocate about half of your military area for building houses and keep upgrading them (The more houses=more people=more workforce=more gold)

5.Then, using whatever Gold you have,keep reinvesting heavily into farming, steel making oil and rare metal research. The first three should at least be level 3 at minimum. As for rare metal, invest gold in reasearch until it hits level 6. (You will know why in a while..The more your research level, the more your output multiplies)
Use the research speedups to help you. Don't worry about building an army first(although it's tempting), just get your resources able to cover you for the long run first.

6.Keep upgrading your production factories until around level 5-6.
By now, your resource output should average about 10K+/hr at least for each resource.

7. Once your total resource output hits the 100 thousands, build a trade centre and sell rare metal +other resources if you want to the merchant. Your gold will dramatically increase, and you'll never need to worry about low morale of your citizens due to taxing them heavily again.

(Take note: Each transaction costs 5 diamonds. I advise you to upgrade your market to level 3 first so that the max cap is at least 300000 gold so you don't waste the diamond.)
Then upgrade your city hall + walls until the next level. (if you are new, try to stay within level 3 until the 7 days is up, as you can still build 5 buildings simultaneously in queue. Level 4 onwards, restriction is 2. So enjoy the privilege first.)

7. Complete the missions, and claim the rewards.

8.Repeat the whole process again!

Yup.. That's my strategy. Investing heavily into research in the beginning will bring you big advantages later on. Try it and see why for yourself.

Hope this helps!

John

Use magic Report

Amateur

Gen Overlord of Darkness S2

Post Time: 2-8-2011 05:39:17 PM |Show all posts
Post edited by Allan019 at 2011-3-22 15:40

Well...you forgot a very important part. Getting the jewelry. You have to do long plunders, 20-24 hours. You need 5 gold rings, and 2 amber necklaces for PFC. These are dropped in basins, any level. I believe the higher the level of the basin, the greater chance you have of getting multiple drops. Ransacking success depends on the politics of the general and the length of time spent ransacking. The number of troops in the wild do not affect the success rate. So once I seize the basin, I recall my troops. Dispatch a general with good politics and a scout plane or motorized unit (they have the fastest movement). This way all your troops are not tied up for several hours.
By the way...I made PFC in 4 days without spending any real money.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-9-2011 12:04:40 AM |Show all posts
Post edited by Jodi at 2011-3-22 22:07

nice post allan : ) I like johnathan082s post also, but then heck ! Why am I goin to spend $$ on a game thats as fresh as a steaming Cows patty in a 4x4 paddock !

Comments

EricJoseph  lol like the pic  Post Time: 6-13-2011 08:23:05 PM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-12-2011 02:34:17 AM |Show all posts
So how do you ransack an area without leaving troops at a sized area

Comments

Don_jxazu2xat2  Is there no way t' recall troops and leave the officer once you've seized?  Post Time: 6-27-2011 12:20:56 PM
Robert_4safb0g  after u sieze it recall ur troops to base and then go to map pick the field u want to plunder tell it transport u have to have some troops there but not all of ur army i do about 20 troops 20 trucks  Post Time: 3-14-2011 12:55:28 PM

Use magic Report

Regular

BlackOps Staff Officer

Post Time: 2-12-2011 09:52:38 AM |Show all posts
Boycott diamonds, terrible players do this.
Name:Whitehh
Commander Rank 2ndLT

Cities:
Toronto
Thunder Bay
Port Arthur
Fort William
T-Bay
MexiCant
Zom-B-Land
Scarboro

Use magic Report

Amateur

Post Time: 2-15-2011 01:08:11 PM |Show all posts
Sam....read my post again. Once I recall the troops that I used to seize the wild. I dispatch my ransacking officers and 1 unit of some type...usually a MU. Does that clarify it?

Use magic Report

Amateur

Post Time: 2-15-2011 01:19:39 PM |Show all posts
Matt....agreed. Jonathan's post is bad info all around. This is the best game I''ve played as far as giving out "payed" items ie the mid-day and midnight bonus' giving diamonds. Plus the 7 day rookie gifts of 10 diamonds per day...rocks! A big plus for this game.

Comments

Don_jxazu2xat2  I'm w/u on that'n!  Post Time: 6-27-2011 12:19:19 PM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-24-2011 12:05:34 AM |Show all posts
Reply Matt055 Add Thread

matt white dont b a hater son

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-24-2011 01:19:29 AM |Show all posts
plus if you wanted to spend that much why not just buy the jewel chests and get a lot more promotions quicker ,...................der

Use magic Report

Post Time: 3-2-2011 01:45:24 PM |Show all posts
lmao you guys are all arguing for no reason, no offense :) and i think everyone should jst play the game how they want

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy