Login  |  Sign up

Fast way to reach PFC rank in 4-5 days   [Copy the link of this thread]

Regular

Hitler S22 Fall Gelb

Post Time: 9-18-2011 05:44:57 PM |Show all posts
I just ave admission prospectuses, get staff HQ up and get high politic officers, then send like 3-4 out to fields to ransack....i have gotten my rank in under 3 days, and i have NEVER purchased a single diamond....
Gestapo Officer - S50 - ONEFORCE

Use magic Report

AWESOME

Post Time: 11-4-2011 06:59:20 PM |Show all posts
I have been playing strats since the first server and have never got to PFC NEVER that't why alliance come in handy with rep and protection!
Actively playing on M2 Dumbarton Oak under (4)ŚĞŤ   QÚĔĹČĤ & ќïllʐøṉε on S58 leader of WarKings!

Use magic Report

Post Time: 11-4-2011 11:23:11 PM |Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post Time: 11-7-2011 02:10:09 PM |Show all posts

I'm going to have to agree with the "non money" ways of playing.  You can achieve fast rank advancement without spending a dime.  AND it actually teaches you more about the game.  Joyfort set up lvl 2  and 3 basins to allow players to rank up fast.  They give you the ability to build 2-3 cities fast so you can survive long enough here to make it to high rep.  Focus on getting your AV's and LT's built. Upgrade your Military institute and HQ to shop for high political officers.  I have 1 high Military officer for attacking and building troops.  1 high knowledge officer for research, and the rest are all political officers of 70 or more. You should be making 1 of the 3 different high officers mayor as you queue up builds. this will shorten your research, troop or construction times...   Take 7 (or how many officers you have) basins and ransack them with 1 scout and 1 political officer for no less than 22 hrs.  With your remaining Military officer, plunder the fields closest to you repeatedly while you wait.  This builds rep and you might score honor medallions which awards you uniforms in ELITE later on in the game.  Another good strategy is saving all your diamonds for construction mobilization tickets.  Wait until you have ranked up and are ready to build your next city.  then buy the strategem.  This way you get the lvl's in your new city built up fast as 2 queue construction can take an eternity...  

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-3-2011 08:55:57 AM |Show all posts
Pay 50 dollars so I can reah PFC in 5 days? I'd rather wait the extra 3-4 days than pay 50 dollars,
The only fight, is an honorable fight.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-5-2011 12:16:15 AM |Show all posts
Good post Scott_t1ztp0vv  

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-26-2012 08:06:13 PM |Show all posts
if you ransack until 30 hours or more than 30 hours , you can get items??

Use magic Report

Post Time: 3-16-2012 09:58:36 PM |Show all posts
money talk john ur right

Use magic Report

Post Time: 3-17-2012 10:58:26 PM |Show all posts
Hold on u want me to spend 50 dollars on a game I haven't even got the feel for yet?? How about this!!! U hook up with a good alliance and they'll send u your resources  all u need is time on this game  and ransack even L1 I have played on many servers, and I have proved u to be wrong... I'm not starting beef with u although I do disagree with your tactics. PVC is easy to reach How about this, U give me 50 dollars and I'll get u PFC with people to back u???  All i'm saying people is u play this game right and Joyfort rewards u. Remember they have Professionals that runs this even before it goes into beta , so try it I dare u to become Pfc in a few days, Let me know how it works out!!!  

Use magic Report

Post Time: 3-17-2012 11:04:24 PM |Show all posts
And how the hell are u a regular man?? I have been playing this since it came out and I'm the amateur, Thank god for the moderators lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy