Login  |  Sign up

WHERE IS CUSTOMER SERVICE????? [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 2-9-2014 06:20:08 PM |Show all posts
My S/N is FIRE. At this point the game is no longer fun to play. To make a long story short THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO MY LEVEL NINE MAGIC ATTACK!!!!! GONE!!!!! While I was waiting for a response to my first ticket, I decided rather than keep playing without any Magic Attack at all, I'd start a NEW magic attack with my Specter guard. I worked HARD to get it up to level NINE. I started the Black Dragon Hunt today, noticed that I forgot to take the Attack magic from Specter and put it on my Hero. I removed it from Specter, tried to drag it over onto my Hero's grid and it said SYSTEM ERROR. The level NINE attack magic has disappeared TOO!! i don't see the point in continuing to play the game if I keep losing ground through no fault of my own. Sorry people, I'll miss you, but until someone in charge replaces all I've lost and then some, I've had it!

Fire.

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy