Login  |  Sign up

FAIL!! [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 3-18-2014 09:30:27 AM |Show all posts
This game sucks... s9 you cant even get tech scrolls or rhino and higher Bp... Seems like s9 is suppose to be a coiner/legends type server but it will be dead soon since everyone is quitting since nothing is dropping!!! Way to fail on this game.. alliance makes no sense, might is just dumb and has no point, only  thing that is better than LoN is the graphics. Waste of time Don't play it!!!

Use magic Report

Post Time: 3-18-2014 09:32:49 AM |Show all posts
This is for DEEP SPACE FLEET by the way!!

Use magic Report

Post Time: 3-18-2014 09:38:36 AM |Show all posts
scooby doo?

Use magic Report

Post Time: 3-18-2014 09:55:47 AM |Show all posts
Ok this is for DSF(Deep Space Fleet) YES this game does officially suck now. I am also on server 9 and I also am ranked 1st in Commander levels & Flagships, which are the only things that really matter btw. The only drops in this game are the GARBAGE TIGER Blue print drops and CRAP GEAR. I have been waiting like almost a month or so now for new drops and new gear. My Commanders have NO GEAR to accommodate their respective levels. I am building a POS Tiger Flagship because there is absolutely NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN THIS STUPID F*CK*NG GAME anymore. Im sorry but I cannot be respectful & cordial to someone or something that does NOT put themselves in our shoes OR takes responsibility for their crappy performance as Game Developers or dare I say Game Masters????? ROFLMFAO!!!

ONE LAST IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!!!

HOW CAN LEVEL 21 STORYLINE DROP KIT 3's AND LEVEL 40 STORYLINE NOT GIVE ANYTHING NEW OR BETTER???? EXPLAIN THIS TO ME PLEASE!!! I DON'T LIKE DEGRADING PEOPLE/GM's UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY AND ITS GETTING EXTREMELY CLOSE TO QUITTING(GAME OVER) TIME TO PLAY EVE... DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE TO ANYBODY OR AM I A FUKNN TARD OR SOMETHING???

Sincerely,

Jaconian (Server 9) aka... Jacob Proper

Use magic Report

Post Time: 3-18-2014 09:57:06 AM |Show all posts
Jacob_1skbfbtf wrote 3-18-2014 09:55 AM
Ok this is for DSF(Deep Space Fleet) YES this game does officially suck now. I am also on server 9 a ...

Oh look they portray me as a NOOB! lol

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-5-2014 03:45:35 PM |Show all posts
David_snlzr5yp wrote 3-18-2014 09:32 AM
This is for DEEP SPACE FLEET by the way!!

Sorta says
Forum › Light of Nova › Gameplay and Guides ›FAIL!!
so it isnt the DSF.....

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-6-2015 07:48:43 AM |Show all posts
Totally agree, lv 30 on most of stuff but stock on core tech to level up on Advanced engineering
Have a good feeling they just trying to make you buy crystals to upgrade anything in game so the game has no point but to get the money out of you

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy