Login  |  Sign up

I lost my original character after the update!!   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 4-13-2014 10:59:07 AM |Show all posts
I have email joyfort 15 times with receipts from purchases and exact location of my original character and the alliance i am in with no help and useless information. I have been playing for 3 months and have purchased diamonds on 2 occasions. I have given more then enough information for Joyfort to identify and rectify this problem. I have asked for 4 days now for help and received none. As far as im concerned you are stealing from me. How far do i need to take this to get results. I want my only character back.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-13-2014 11:26:38 AM |Show all posts
I don't know why joyfort hasn't fixed this issue. A game that you pay to play should have better support. They would at least return an email informing you what they are going to do. Until joyfort starts to offer better support I will not refer any of their apps to any one. I hope they fix this issue.

JOYFORT SUPPORT NEEDS TO STEP UP. Serialkiller played daily and even paid for diamonds. Customers should never be neglected! Especially ones who were as loyal as Serialkiller.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-13-2014 12:00:37 PM |Show all posts
And for you JoyFort, I know Serialkiller. And I know that he owns his account and since the update that seems to of screwed so many players. He has been inactive due to the fact that he can't log onto his account. Please help him.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-13-2014 12:14:42 PM |Show all posts
Its pretty sad when someone i've never met has more support for me then a game that ive paid for. I thought customers were always right. I have a few friends who were going to start playing DSF and probably going to spend a few bucks aswell. I havent said anything negative yet but thos unresolved issue has me rethinking any future decisions with Joyfort. I have been quite civil about this problem. Please atleast be in contact with me about what is happening with a paid account.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-13-2014 12:35:56 PM |Show all posts
Come on JoyFort.  This is a cash paying customer of yours.  He has spent his hard earned money.  Get him back to his toon so he can continue to play and spend his money with you.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-13-2014 12:59:14 PM |Show all posts
Joyfort I find your lack of SUPPORT disturbing, the lack of support or contact with a player who spends their time on your product is unreal, let a lone a player pays to play! Please figure this out! We want are serialkiller back!!! The people demand it!!!

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-13-2014 01:00:52 PM |Show all posts
It is without question, you have been given a very rough ride from JoyFort  serial killer, unfairly treated in respect of your not getting any answers, my guess is they dont know what to do, it is a new game and i understand glitches can happen when such a big update happens, ive seen it on other games over the years that i played on, but JOYFORT you really do need to step up now regarding the customer service and ticket response times, it is taking so so long for you to even respond to anything at all never mind this issue.

Serialkiller is an active member or was until the update came of our alliance, and im sure if anything hes just looking for some reassurances from you the people who develop the game to contact him at the very least without any garbage, he is afterall a paying customer, and with this very negative response your making me think i better not spend money on the game.

Do him a favor he likes the game as we all do and contact him at the least and work on the solution to get his original game back. If not supply him with massive ammounts of diamonds to make up for the lost game he had

Regards your one and only mental patient
Admiral

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-13-2014 01:24:12 PM |Show all posts
Just to add to the above, this isn't a new issue for you guys. I know lost accounts were a major issue after a previous update and I know it led to a lot of players on Crater server walking. It happened to me and you restored it so you clearly have server saves to go back to. It shouldn't matter that he is a paying player, your game supports none payers, but certainly this isn't going to encourage players who read this and / or hear about it in world chat across 3 servers. Come on, pull your finger out and give the guy his game back or the cash he invested on an account you lost.

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy