Login  |  Sign up

S1 S2 S3 S4 Merge   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 6-1-2011 03:17:51 PM |Show all posts
They're not touching it, their response thus far has been pretty clear, to hell with old players, open new servers.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-2-2011 11:03:41 PM |Show all posts
They are just banking on us fueling their promotions by getting our friends into the game and spending cash. If they gave a damn they would listen to what the players want. At least merge servers 1 and 2, 3 and 4, etc. I shouldn't have to go scrolling around for half an hour to find an enemy in war week that is 3.5 hrs away. It's a bloody war game, can we please war each other!!!

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-4-2011 03:45:52 PM |Show all posts
Well we can see how much they really care, they just released ANOTHER new server.  Up to 19 now.  Only game I know of with this many servers.  Others were smart enough to make strong opening servers before trying to spread out.  JF figures, why perfect a server when you can just start a new one.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-7-2011 04:58:30 PM |Show all posts
Please merg the server or we will all have to leave  its getting so dead ,,,

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-7-2011 05:00:33 PM |Show all posts
PLEASE SAVE S1
imerge with a other server or something, ANYTHING

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-9-2011 09:41:12 AM |Show all posts
Server 4 should also be added to this merger as well, get rid of all the non starter accounts too

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-9-2011 09:57:58 AM |Show all posts
Server 4 is going the same way so yes s4 should be added to this idear.
Wulf, RANGERS3,Server4

Comments

Ron074  howdy with the rangers s22 killerz started it but yah they have to do something here  Post Time: 11-13-2011 08:42:15 PM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-9-2011 12:19:32 PM |Show all posts
Hey Wulf,

Added S4 to the list.

I promoted this thread on S1 ... for others who stumbled across it please feel free to post it in World on your Servers!

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-9-2011 01:25:17 PM |Show all posts
Server 4 Pearl Harbor has become boring as well....I would like you to add S4 to the mix.
By not addressing this situation you are killing these servers because new people are quitting when they see the size of the competition that exists on the servers and the bigger players are  getting bored with the lack of competition.
My recommendation is that you would simply take the top 5 -10 clans from each server and pop them all together in a single new server randomly so that there is server of roughly equal size clans that can have fun battling it out.
Battersb

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-9-2011 02:58:50 PM |Show all posts
That sounds like an awesome plan Les!  and that way they can't complain about lack of competition!  

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy