Login  |  Sign up

S1 S2 S3 S4 Merge   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 7-2-2011 09:57:48 AM |Show all posts
If they want new players to join S1 and other early servers they have to offer a BIG starter package so they don't get pummeled as soon as they join the server.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-5-2011 03:38:12 PM |Show all posts
I play on Server 9, it is almost dead already.   I played with Sigma 1s1k.   I either need to quit this game or start over.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-8-2011 06:56:29 AM |Show all posts
Why would they merge servers? They are solving the problem my opening new ones every other week.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-22-2011 07:29:11 AM |Show all posts
The problem is they need to shut down the old servers - but those on the old servers have a lot of diamonds and hard earned heroes and other bonus that can't be transferred to a new server, as well as reputation that would take ages to build back up.  They should offer to those who want to move the opportunity to move all thier diamonds and a percentage of there rep.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-22-2011 12:35:56 PM |Show all posts
oh so a hardcor player gives up all he earned just to go to a new server you guys are idiots

and now to all  the damn merge people if you ran off all the new players by raping them when your 10 mil rep and thay are 1 mil thats your problem fight people your own size

and im not giivng up my rep or my cities for you idiots

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-23-2011 06:24:29 AM |Show all posts
who ever thought this up has rocks in their heads in server 2 we are all fighting for the coastal yes need to be bigger so we can see whats around ,It's hard to scan the area

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-25-2011 07:49:50 PM |Show all posts
Definitely need a server merge, sure change the rep % after about 5 mill. But there arent that many ppl above that. But it is a war game so harden up, there are always tactics to lessen the impact of getting hit. No way would I go to a new server even if I got my diamonds back, only way I'd move is if everything comes with it, officers, navy, air-force.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-26-2011 07:48:26 PM |Show all posts
I agree that they (Joyfort) should merge cities. I feel they should take like server 1 and 3 cut the world in half and put them together... Give everyone unlimited advance resettlements for 1 week prior to doing this.. have everyone in a truce mode.. just let those alliances get their people to the side of the world of their choice.. hey its just a idea. being everyone was worried about 2 whole servers being merged.. and they would lose their coastals etc:  but by doing it in halfs it helps eliminate that problem

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-31-2011 03:43:17 PM |Show all posts
I think that if Servers 1/2/3/4 get merged, the next ones up should be 5, 6, 7 and 8. Server 7 in particular badly needs to be merged...there's an alliance there that's so far dominant over all the other alliances that they've pretty much killed the server. It's no longer fun to play there because that alliance is just stomping other players like bugs to the point where it's stopped being war and become plain bullying.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-4-2011 12:25:40 PM |Show all posts
Post edited by Matty_cmwdzu9f at 2011-9-15 11:09

HEY MERGE SERVER 7 TOO K.BEE'S  owns that server and now many people have quit because they don't want to fight us this is in no way our fault that we have been that successful that the opposition is running thin its insanely boring fighting wall guns / farming the whole time i am having trouble feeding my troops and also i cannot change servers as i have invested to much money into my account to do that. a server merge would give us the chance of fighting a top alliance as ourselfs

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy