Login  |  Sign up

S1 S2 S3 S4 Merge   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 8-4-2011 01:05:14 PM |Show all posts
I'd be willing to bet that you could try a member of the K.Bees if you wanted a fight.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-13-2011 04:21:09 AM |Show all posts
Joyfort just ask Evony, Ev@ny how to do it, you have practicly copied everything else from them.

Comments

Aaron_36g6dnug  In what way? Evony is some kiddy game that looks NOTHING like this. War 2 glory is what they copied.  Post Time: 9-5-2011 11:52:27 AM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-13-2011 09:01:32 AM |Show all posts
Take the top 2 alliances out of each server and pop them into a new one = 60 top alliances battling it out. Clones the same cities etc that each person had so they wouldnt lose what they spend on diamonds - dunno if its possible but wud make one hell of a battleground

Use magic Report

Regular

Hitler S22 Fall Gelb

Post Time: 8-13-2011 04:57:30 PM |Show all posts
This seems like a programming nightmare lol, they'd have to create a bigger server, though with the amount of active players, it could be done I think.
Gestapo Officer - S50 - ONEFORCE

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-14-2011 04:34:07 PM |Show all posts
Server 7 needs is completely dominated by one alliance and needs to be merged with another to introduce more competition. As was stated in another thread many have left the server or the game completely as they are fed up. Change the name from Coral Sea to farmville.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-15-2011 06:07:36 PM |Show all posts
server 5 coastlines are full of the top 5 alliances no one has a chance to get near the coastline here. joyfort should adjust how many coastals a player can hold to give all players the fair chance to get a coastal plot not just the big alliances. Alot of players have been mashed up on the coast and have now left the game for good. I have seen one player with 11 cities beaten down for over 3 months by the bigger alliance just over 1 coastal plot he had. sort your game out joyfort make it fair for all players then there would be more players on your servers

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-18-2011 11:53:26 PM |Show all posts
The sad part about this is that we have all had an opinion and not one mod has entered to give there side servers everywhere are dieing we need a direction they plan on taking to eradicate this mind numbing farming that happens when everyone just quits when they get beat because they can go to a new server.

Joyfort give us some direction great game but its a war game and we need people to attack if i wanted to build all the time i would of invested in LEGO, and pummeling npc,s in to submission becomes just plain boring.

It seems there are a few willing to speak there mind here and try and offer you an inside look at the game from our perspective y cant we get an answer as to what you plan on doing , opening new servers weekly is enlarging the problem we already have.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-21-2011 01:19:47 AM |Show all posts
The only way we would get the server merge if we really brought this to joyfort's attention such as a protest- type thing, for example: no one buy's diamonds for a week or  noone plays the game for an entire day or something to really catch joyfort's eye and show them how bad we want it, because as you can all see they ignore these type of threads.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-21-2011 04:33:03 PM |Show all posts
Server merges are one of the best ways of getting rid of players. I know ive seen the effects of 3 server merges. Look at your server how many spare coastals are there? now imagine 2 or 3 other servers all with no spare spaces on the coast and then condense them into one server.. if you dont get on the coast you will quit.. sooner or later.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-28-2011 08:41:32 AM |Show all posts
screw that fix whats not right 1st then add extra wake up fix it dont make more mess

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy