Login  |  Sign up

S1 S2 S3 S4 Merge   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 1-2-2012 04:01:57 AM |Show all posts
Ron074 wrote at 2011-12-25 18:40
Its simple guys and girls joyfort don't care as long as people are playing its simple math ,as for p ...

There is some merit in your proposals, if I may it could be simply put like this.
Create a league system, move players to new servers by rank, this would certainly resolve some of the issues and end some of the ceaseless whining <some of it justified most of it not>.

It is a truism that newer players have an issue getting established once they come up to 2 mill rep in most servers.

I would have no issue with a process that moved you to a new server every 10 Million rep gained.
That being said I would have an issue if I had to suffer a fiscal penalty <as is the case with the current mergers>

This would require that the system overides Field blocking to move that player in however.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-2-2012 08:48:50 AM |Show all posts
Post edited by Rob_9gijg9hxia at 2012-2-13 06:51

i lose 500 diamonds worth of gear for each hero i own so yes it does affect me and its fucking theft, fraud and piss poor customer support
just because your server is shit doesnt mean ours is and no dick tracey i dont hit npcs but seeing as your on 10 youll never know

the response form them that i can use the 20 diamonds to regain my heroes show they dont even fcking know how much shit costs in their own fucking game

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-11-2012 01:26:35 PM |Show all posts
you keep the gear - it just goes back in your inventory when they remove the extra 2 hero slots.

stop whining.

look at the poll numbers - you are clearly in the minority not wanting a server merge. Maybe joyfort will keep one of the empty servers open for you to play with yourself.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-11-2012 01:39:54 PM |Show all posts
Still can't access s25 juno.  Been about 4 days.  What is the deal?

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-11-2012 04:35:34 PM |Show all posts
well if your trying to run people off from this game this BS merge is the way to do it!  I didn't buy diamonds to build up cities just to lose them in a merge!  I paid money in an existing game knowing I could loose what I bought if my city was taken, but to merge and take it away is BULL!  Wondering if I can sue over this....  Maybe make a claim in small claims court LOL  Need to start researching this!  Thanks joyfort!  I'm done after this merge!

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-13-2012 02:24:48 PM |Show all posts
? What? you don't lose your cities, you get the same number of cities with the same level buildings in the new server...with the exception being coastals, which become inland cities,  but you get a coastal relocation strategic for each coastal city you had, so you can move em' to the new coast after the merge. So, to a very large degree, your cities on the merged server will be identical to your current ones.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-13-2012 10:50:49 PM |Show all posts
youre an idiot.. do they comp you for the naval center resources or time it takes to rebuild it no? they do give relocates since they screwed you up anyways which is only fair and 4 servers trying to get coastals same time hmm is everyone going to gte one? no

and the pitance the reimbure for taking our heroes is a fucking joke
war 2 glory did it right these cheap fuckes only care about money

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-15-2012 04:08:30 PM |Show all posts
what did war2 do about coastals? I also think they should have differatn map thouhg
10 million troops
700k honor
160mil rep
8 lvl 100 officers
5 star general
1 player named 84. Proud player of S2/M2

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-22-2012 12:30:16 AM |Show all posts
coastals still available

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-20-2012 06:39:17 PM |Show all posts
Need to merge the higher numbered servers, example 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
†₲℮₪℮€ῒᵭ℮†

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy