Login  |  Sign up

customer service is seriously lacking [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 6-23-2014 10:26:01 PM |Show all posts
Really, you're just going to send a bullshit note and call my issue's resolved without looking into it at all.  (Server Rep was Selina) Do not insult my intelligence by saying that you did because I am far to intelligent to even consider believing that you have so much as glanced at it, if you had you would immediatly see what the problem is. If this is the kind of  service I can expect, I am seriously disappointed in your company's complete lack of acceptable customer service.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-1-2014 04:58:07 PM |Show all posts
i have heard that they are spending all of their time on deep space fleet....

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-17-2014 09:41:07 AM |Show all posts
Well that should require a good 5 minutes then. The definition of insanity keep doing the same thing over and again and expecting a different result......
The_Empire S4 Multiverse Dominators

Empire Command Team Member

9 Level 50 Commanders

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-10-2014 08:33:30 PM |Show all posts
You hit the nail right on the head with that one Jas. Most of us been around a while have gotten into that form insanity here. Reality is that it isn't changing so easier to go along and just keep playing as we do or quit.
AQUILA ALLIANCE LEADER M2
Former CO Disavowed &
Tizmat 50 Commander

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy