Login  |  Sign up

[Contest] Guiding To The Victory – Share Your Walkthroughs & Win Diamonds!    Close [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 6-8-2011 07:54:16 AM |Show all posts
the best thing to do to get another citie is to start upgrading one of your officers politics, so it is easier to get  jewelry which is a requirerment for a new citie

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 08:38:52 AM |Show all posts
Come see The_Gods

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 10:14:37 AM |Show all posts
UMMMMM HELLOOO...the prize diamonds are def worth it, it says give
A strategy lol not UR strategy...what i do is; put 1k of 1 troop in all my vallys so when they scout ur city and thinking ''thats an easy kill'' u just pull the needed troop to defend at last minute to change the 1st tho't to an ''oh s***'' lmao

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 02:23:25 PM |Show all posts
When ransacking folks, always ransack for as long as possible never collect it before the 24hour period, you'll short change yourself.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 02:38:25 PM |Show all posts
pizza hut should have been included in this game

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 02:46:29 PM |Show all posts
When you start to play and join an alliance, build your Communication tower up, so if you are attacked your alliance can send troops to help defend you, don't get caught out on your own

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 05:22:57 PM |Show all posts
  dont tell...............................................................................

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 05:23:25 PM |Show all posts
.................ooppppsssss

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 05:35:14 PM |Show all posts
okay..this will be piece of cake ill break it down in less words then youll ever see

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 06:10:46 PM |Show all posts
i think it's a gr8 idea. why not share what you know. where is the challenge in playing against players who don't know the game? or for those of you who don't like this idea will you feel less powerful and egotistically deflated if your enemy knows what you know...my my some men do truly want to rule the world, even if it is just a game...lmao..

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy