Login  |  Sign up

[Contest] Guiding To The Victory – Share Your Walkthroughs & Win Diamonds!    Close [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 6-8-2011 06:12:59 PM |Show all posts
Post edited by George_ee1munn at 2011-7-22 14:34

a.UberMuncher server 8 alliance HStoo..war week winners..
  b.rookie protection/beginer status- stay inside protection, ask around ,scan world chat for a alliance that might fit your lifestyle/activity
   c.10 Arms plants, 9 house;s.. essential buildins,some ppl build warhouse but in my opinion it should just be another arms plants.
  d.work you taxes,and your produtction level and you relief options,houses .. usually solve alot of problems ,but u want more arms plants then houses.
e.stay in protection find a good alliance,and they will help,dont worry about reputatian,,for Rank-start hitting basins any lvl and adjust,allway ransack for 24 hrs,u take it it,recal then send ..i like 10 truk and 100 fight)...but minamal for a ransack..key is to stay inside ransacking for 24 hrs,then Collect

B.UberMuncher s8 alliance HStoo..
a.join alliance/create alliance is used thru comunication tower lvl2 or above,u can ask in world chat ,or u can scan your com tower to see if u have a alliance invite
  b.a manager of the alliance need to take his time,he needs to also..VERY IMPORTANT!.. be polite ! and ask top alliance hosts simple questions in mail..thaty will be more then happy if your wording and question is concise to ,help you
  c.promote only the fighters
  d.ask all your members befor you declare on anybody ,why we should?
  e.axis vs alliance ..its good to have a mix in your alliance..imo

Server Name:S8
   Commander Name:UberMuncher

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 06:23:14 PM |Show all posts
Post edited by George_ee1munn at 2011-7-22 14:37

C. UberMuncher s8 alliance HStoo
A.officer ..allway's look into your mil institute for a good one never know:)
  b.a high mil officer is used for the 1st plunder,then you send you knowlege for less loss
  c.all ways look into your officers ,keep the ones u like,the ones u ransack with after youve accumulated roughly 20 minor jewels and 15 of the higher jewels  arnt so good anymore so kinda forget em'
  d.equipment is highly important..allway try to get more,find ur best officer.. ask around,sum will tell you who you should eqip...stars u need to apply every 10 lvls
D.Ubermuncher s8 alliance Hstoo.
  allways plunder b4 sieze and allways scout,,if you can scout.. scout every second, and allways send a officer on every scout..
E.this cataorgie suggessts that u have a established ,good alliance who can help you.
     b.pvp u need to do joint attk,and for npc 9 u need 10k fighter and 10k bombers, any mil office..as i said before military officer plunder, then clean w/knowledge officer,then sieze with mil officer..and allways scout b4 you hit.

Server Name:S8
   Commander Name:UberMuncher

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 06:23:41 PM |Show all posts
hope i get diamonds

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 07:01:29 PM |Show all posts
Perhaps the diamonds aren't much considering what you're giving up.. (also seeing as everything is so expensive in blitz outlet..) It could, though, make the game more interesting, aswell as easier for those smaller players who get picked on by the big guys.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 08:04:11 PM |Show all posts
thanks for the opportunity Darchrow

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 08:06:15 PM |Show all posts
George_ee1munn wrote at 2011-7-20 16:23
C. UberMuntcher s8 alliance HStoo
A.officer ..allway look into your mil institute for a good um nev ...

1st subject,of tact..

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 08:06:55 PM |Show all posts
Well its not my fault im smart:)

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 08:08:33 PM |Show all posts
nice guildline tho took me alot of time sitting in this chair to fig out guys...

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 09:58:42 PM |Show all posts
if i was going to want to do this competition i would like 3 mil to 30 mil in diamonds.plus i don't think it is a smart idea to give tactics away, what if your enemy read that, he'll find a way around that tactic.so i suggest that no one does this competition

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-8-2011 10:36:30 PM |Show all posts
Ok So generally You are trying to Establish an Empire Throughout the Whole Map SO U will need a Coastal Plain not easy to get as there are battleships and destroyers if not careful you might get owned badly by them U will need : A huge air force and Rocket force to Neutralize it and take it over. But before that U will need to capture another city as a stepping stone to get nearer to the Coastal Plains. Remember the coastal plain is your main Goal . Happy hunting

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy