Login  |  Sign up

[Contest] Guiding To The Victory – Share Your Walkthroughs & Win Diamonds!    Close [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 6-10-2011 02:48:56 PM |Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-10-2011 03:42:24 PM |Show all posts
Reply Darchrow Add Thread

love this game it is amazing and a wonderful war time game

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-10-2011 03:55:54 PM |Show all posts
This game it great i just wish the flying high had better collections and shorter ransack time and get more resources to help out on private and up and the build times are way high but i guess you did that to make it more real i like this game very much

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-10-2011 03:57:22 PM |Show all posts
This is a 5 star game for sure.{:08:}{:08:}{:08:}{:08:}{:08:}{:08:}{:08:}{:08:}

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-10-2011 04:39:57 PM |Show all posts
Defense doesnt move polar dont tell them make defense!

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-10-2011 06:20:15 PM |Show all posts
It is better if you havre the better technology when you are in war and be able to build troops as you know the technology will allow you to i think this it would be nice to be able to find new technology in this game for the alliance you are with weather it is american or other  add diamond mines and new and better tanks and planes as you up grade just some thoughs. {:08:}{:08:}

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-11-2011 03:09:00 AM |Show all posts
start by following the missions at the tp right-the more points your officers have the beeter they will do in battle--polotics=range of weapons, military is the damage your army does, knowledge is equa; to armor--its also important to up the different technical mission such as ballistic tech ect.--another important thing is to get into a good alliance--it makes a big difference 2 have a good one that doesnt fight and helps each other--also--in my opinion, rockets are the best weapon--when 1st starting out follow misions and expext hazards and disasters-its normal. the main thing is to keep with it good or bad and it will eventuqlly get great--also get your diamonds and rewards at specified time.with diamonds you can really up your power and reputation fast, you can also buy diamonds, so if you have the money, youjcan climb quickly--once u amst max out a city start a new one--the more cities u have-the larger army u have. in battle always hold rockets and spgs back ab=nd sebd in light t anks and av's. also keep up on your feilds that you seize as they help your resource production and give u jewelry you will need to advance in rank--main thing is hang in there qnd dont give up, and soon you will be powerfull--also read theinstrucrions joyfort gives you to teach you more
                                                                              m4firefight--10thmtn s4pearl harbor

Comments

Frank062  chad, y dont u break this down and put into catagories and win some diamonds  Post Time: 6-11-2011 07:35:13 AM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-11-2011 06:52:38 AM |Show all posts
do what you need to do to help your teem out if you cant get out and go on your own then die . just becouse you did not give to it hurt . so you got hurt your self lololololo

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-11-2011 06:54:01 AM |Show all posts
it is fun

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-11-2011 07:05:44 AM |Show all posts
peep peep peep

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy