Login  |  Sign up

[Contest] Guiding To The Victory – Share Your Walkthroughs & Win Diamonds!    Close [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 6-13-2011 05:49:45 PM |Show all posts
I have a private forums setup for faust alliance this way only the alliance can read it and post on it. About time they included it in this game where alliances have a private forums sections with a password just for the alliance attack intel and resource trading and game tips for alliance lower players. Also what could do with being up dated is maybe alliances your at war with should show on map and fav storage have an upgrade option so you can store more cords on players.
As for the sharing of intel to others users it does have some bad points as spoken about in other posts, but for the new player it is a good starting point to get going fast. But for myself i will not be sharing intel joyfort have a forums for help for low ranked players if they can be bothered to look through it all.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-13-2011 05:57:16 PM |Show all posts
LOL, the trick is to pick the guides that don't release anything secret or sensitive.  For instance, my Officer's Guide released no "tactics" of note.  Everything I said, should be common sense to everyone, so I don't feel bad about putting it on paper for diamonds.  As for the other ones, you can write a pretty comprehensive guide without giving away secrets.  Just have to find a way to be a little more vague on the topics where you have a special thing you do, that you don't feel like sharing.

Comments

EricJoseph  idk even how to post or write first contest  Post Time: 6-13-2011 08:20:40 PM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-14-2011 08:17:57 PM |Show all posts
My biggest tip for victory?

Whatever you do not disclose you are an officer or a leader in an alliance and post it in General Chat....

As it seems the new thing to do is submit a complaint and have that person muted for a week which also includes alliance chat For some reason Joyfort is going along with this tactic.

Has not happened to me, but has to 2 or 3 of the 3rd Army alliance leaders/officers on s15..... in the past 24 hours so far.

Avoid General Chat until Joyfort gets a clue to what is going on.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-14-2011 08:35:38 PM |Show all posts
work on building your resources up and then your defenses, upgrade your buildings as you can while recruiting new people and building an army. Be cautious of attacking others as you do not know what alliances they might have. Treat others how you wish to be treated and you should do fine. It takes some time to get to the point where you can defend yourself but if your in group, retaliation can be swift and powerful.

Comments

EricJoseph  {:32:}  Post Time: 6-17-2011 08:33:12 PM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-26-2011 05:48:50 PM |Show all posts
Best tip...HAVE FUN! its a game dont forget it

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy