Login  |  Sign up

[Guide] [Officer Guide] Leaders Are Made, Not Born!   [Copy the link of this thread]

Amateur

Gen Overlord of Darkness S2

Post Time: 6-13-2011 03:58:10 PM |Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-14-2011 10:48:20 AM |Show all posts
Excellent work Daniel - but there is one correction to make - You CAN get 5-Stars from your Academy - I have 2 of them!

Comments

RVNJ  same here, ive picked up a couple from hq  Post Time: 9-15-2012 02:21:04 AM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-14-2011 04:54:21 PM |Show all posts
Then you are the first person I have ever met that has picked up a 5 star officer directly from the Military Institute.  I would like confirmation from other players before I make that change seeing as I have been playing since Server 2 opened and have never once heard of this phenomenon.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-14-2011 05:02:15 PM |Show all posts
Post edited by Daniel516 at 2011-7-26 15:43

Ok, I just got the information I needed.  Apparently, 5 stars don't appear normally, but the Admissions Prospectus has the ability to find them if you're lucky.  I'll think I'll leave that out of the guide.  It should be a general guide with the most useful information, and the rarity of that happening is too high to be focused on.  You soloed under a lucky star getting two.  I just tried using the 10 AP's in my inventory and saw nothing.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-14-2011 06:08:13 PM |Show all posts
Very good guide!
Well written and laid out.

Regards.

Use magic Report

Amateur

Gen Overlord of Darkness S2

Post Time: 6-16-2011 02:45:04 PM |Show all posts
Reply Daniel516 Add Thread

Daniel...yep, you can get 5 stars from the MI....BUT THEY ARE VERY VERY RARE!

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-16-2011 03:05:04 PM |Show all posts
I was lucky enough to get a 5-star at level 5, and another at 14... and stupid me, they are wasting away right now in administrative roles...

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-18-2011 02:47:54 PM |Show all posts
Addendum which I might slip in later but is worth mentioning in more detail.  As I said in my guide, there is a debate currently among elite players about the most efficient defensive officer.  My opinion and the opinion of those I've talked to is this:  The best defense is a good offence.  When you're able make the following officer:

Military (level 81 to make him super human)
Relentless Assault 5
Counterattack 5
Endless Barrage 5

Obviously the (5)'s are level dependant, so get him to 81 as quickly as possible.  With that being said, with those 3 skills in place, that one officer as mayor in a defensive campaign can easily turn a loss into a defensive rout.  Nearly doubling your offense, 50% range on your guns (which will put your Howitzers and AT's in range on turn 1) and increasing the overall damage of your Counterattack will tear any offense to shreds long before they can hit your wall.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-21-2011 12:12:48 PM |Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-21-2011 12:45:39 PM |Show all posts
Good job Daniel!  They say you will still earn rewards, even if there aren't enough submissions.  This is so good it scared away any competition.  I was going to submit something - but chickened out.  Your reward if you don't get diamond's will be everyone's admiration and gratitude!

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy