Login  |  Sign up

[Guide] [Officer Guide] Leaders Are Made, Not Born!   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 10-27-2011 09:35:45 AM |Show all posts
Reply Daniel516 Add Thread

thank you im a experienced player but still learning! very informative

Use magic Report

Post Time: 10-31-2011 01:09:42 PM |Show all posts
Reply Daniel516 Add Thread

This is incorrect.

I have Adv. Egr. on 1 political off. and it only works when you send him on a attack, not when he's mayor and I send someone else.

It didn't work for me, I found this skill useless for a mayor.

You stated this below, it does not work for me, does it for you?

Using an officer with this skill as the mayor of the city you are attacking from will increase the amount of troops that get recycled in your Damaged Troop Camp, and reduce oil consumption by 30%. The latter is especially useful when dispatching planes and naval units as their oil usage can be prohibitive.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 10-31-2011 07:19:35 PM |Show all posts
Yeah, I don't know what's going on with those skills.  They are doing things they're not supposed to.  Good for people who are using them in another capacity.  But in the end, an attacking officer should be maxxed out on attacking skills and as such my choices are still better than mayor only skills.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-7-2011 06:58:26 PM |Show all posts
very enthicing
Andrewcross ***** No Gut-No Glory

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-4-2012 08:31:49 AM |Show all posts
nice but just do the work its all it matters you can have the best but with out army you nothing out there you forgot to mention you need tons of troops couse there is alot of players with big armys they can distroy you in less the 6 round

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-4-2012 08:33:43 AM |Show all posts
Also all that is explained in your M I when you gonna bby the officer so get over it and just reab boys pay attention the game is simple

Use magic Report

Clare H

Post Time: 4-11-2012 06:55:00 AM |Show all posts
any ideas how too get this officer better and get her 5th star as she is already lvl100
Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?
I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
IM LIKE MARMITE
YOU EITHER LOVE ME OR YOU
HATE ME LOL

Use magic Report

Clare H

Post Time: 4-11-2012 06:55:28 AM |Show all posts
this ones my best yet
Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?
I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
IM LIKE MARMITE
YOU EITHER LOVE ME OR YOU
HATE ME LOL

Use magic Report

Post Time: 5-26-2012 12:52:53 PM |Show all posts
  You stated  "The only other Skill worth mentioning is Advanced Engineering, which is really the only solid mayor skill currently available. Using an officer with this skill as the mayor of the city you are attacking from will increase the amount of troops that get recycled in your Damaged Troop Camp, and reduce oil consumption by 30%. The latter is especially useful when dispatching planes and naval units as their oil usage can be prohibitive."

This is incorrect, the ADV ENG skill is only effective when the officer is dispatched with the troops it doesn't provide a reduction in oil use as a mayor, I know this because I have had officers with the skill and tried it as a mayor.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 5-26-2012 01:02:11 PM |Show all posts
also elusive shadow works wonders even with recon 10. it allows you to get a very accurate report even when scouts are out numbered and you sent a mil officer to kill scouts

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy