Login  |  Sign up

Merge merge   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 8-9-2014 07:15:26 PM |Show all posts
merge merge merge merge merge m14 pllz jf bladesoul lets do this allready...

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-13-2014 01:12:45 PM |Show all posts
server dead, only a few players playing lots of alts, theres no point merging, youll just bugger up someone elses server

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-13-2014 04:33:33 PM |Show all posts
if by buggering up u mean fighting,,u got us there,,,Fear has no farmers,,we do however have people willing to spend if we got someone 2 fight..and u thinking were all alts someones  in for a big surprise..

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-13-2014 08:13:53 PM |Show all posts
everybody quit  and go to war to glory  and say fuck it put them out of bussiness its not like they care aboout u ,they only care about ripping u off  when u spend and if u don;t spend u still get riped off

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-26-2014 09:56:12 AM |Show all posts
wouldnt be so bad 2 ditch the money in the game,,its the time put in that makes me mad,,,dont really want to start over..But ill say one thing jf i will go to competition before starting a new server here,,,everyones begging for merge for months with no action why would i start into this trap again after i put the time in...hurry up the merge before no ones left..

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-28-2014 12:41:54 AM |Show all posts
agree.......!!!
MERGER M SERVER ASAP
count M18 in to next merger
HangTuah
Server-M23
Server-M18
Server-S61

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-28-2014 03:18:56 PM |Show all posts
The problem of quitting here to go restart on W2G just in case folks should decide to do that Epic Sergent gear is 80 diamonds vs the 10 diamonds here also EVERYTHING is nearly double there for the other strats now I know some bright person is going to point out that Skill manuals can be won from NPCs and that they have weekly missions but the prizes they give out aren't any better than what War Week gives out here but I guess it's a case of choosing the dog with the fewest fleas but in overall game play JF's product is more economical even if W2G does give out 3 more diamonds than JF daily. I tried it and after the episode of the Game Mod giving a few friends a ton of free diamonds and unlimited non-hazarding resources I figured it would be a better experience game wise here because JF shits on everyone equally so me and my friends will stay here and play tiddly winks and trade insults because at least here you don't have Idiots muting you for saying damn it or butt hole when the occasion rises n

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-30-2014 08:54:50 AM |Show all posts
I AGREE WITH HangTuah

Use magic Report

Post Time: 9-2-2014 07:46:20 AM |Show all posts
id just like a merge schedule,, a reason why there not mergeing,,anything ,,say something jf,,,waiting day after day with no response is so aggrevating,,at least put a mission out to kill time and answer some ?..do something show some intrest of some sort would it kill u guys to post in forum jf,,if u did would slow down the tickets u get i bet..i guess we dont pay u enuff for some sort of response now and then? wanna keep your spending client base show u care for once in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post Time: 9-2-2014 11:11:37 PM |Show all posts
think all servers are ready for a merge. its the same old same old. alts grow by the 100s and the active players sit and wait. waiting.......

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy