Login  |  Sign up

basic output of res   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 9-21-2011 07:38:51 PM |Show all posts
Does anyone know how to increase your basic output of res any of them, i'm putting out 300k, but my basic is only 90k. seems i did something in the past to get those numbers closer to each other in the past now i cant remember how i did it, any help out there???

Use magic Report

The best kind of Smile

Post Time: 9-25-2011 01:24:59 AM |Show all posts
The higher your basic output the higher your net output will be, Resource fields and political officer as mayor increase your basic output.

M6   VerticalSmiles
S24 Champ

Use magic Report

Post Time: 10-7-2011 05:08:03 AM |Show all posts
no they do not increase ur basic output

Use magic Report

The best kind of Smile

Post Time: 10-8-2011 05:47:16 PM |Show all posts
If you read what the fields say when you hover the mouse over them. You will see they say. They INCREASE you basic output. In your city hall it is listed as terrain bonuses, But they increase it by whatever % it is for whatever lvl the field is.

M6   VerticalSmiles
S24 Champ

Use magic Report

Post Time: 10-9-2011 03:46:25 AM |Show all posts
having a higher political officer does increase your output also level 10 fields give you a better percentage of out put,say 9 x level 10 fields will give you the best output but as the game progressive your out put drops due to fields dropping in levels,so check them every day and note how much your out put drops,as you can be in the red on food then you seize a level 10 field and your output goes back into the green

Use magic Report

Clare H

Post Time: 4-10-2012 06:59:22 AM |Show all posts
seize grasslands or forest or upgrade farms
I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
IM LIKE MARMITE
YOU EITHER LOVE ME OR YOU
HATE ME LOL

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy