Login  |  Sign up

DAILY DIAMONDS   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 12-29-2011 01:19:13 AM |Show all posts
Post edited by Joshua_wqbs2tm at 2012-2-8 23:22

We would all love daily Diamonds. The part we would like most is you get them anytime, not noon and/or midnight.

A simple amount to save and use daily to help stay active.

The question stands.... If you had to choose....

Single-option Poll , Result visible after voting, Total 202 Users voted

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-29-2011 01:29:11 AM |Show all posts
Anytime, or at least the 1st time you login on that day.

For the sole reason that the server has connection issues with almost everyone that is playing the game. So a timed one wouldn't really work, unless it was like 1h or something, which would be pointless.

Comments

StrDir_666  true, but say for the people that play ever day like in the begin of the sever u get a daily login bonus well for the people that play say ever play 5 days in a row and u get 100 diamonds or something  Post Time: 8-28-2012 01:33:28 AM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-29-2011 08:04:00 AM |Show all posts
I don't think giving diamonds away would be a good idea.

However, I think the "worth" of diamonds is a bit out of balances. They cost too much for what they give.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-30-2011 12:11:47 PM |Show all posts
The timing of the daily diamonds is an issue for some people, collecting midnight diamonds at 5am does not work for many people, it is unfair to those that live outside the U.S.A

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-31-2011 04:31:44 AM |Show all posts
DO NOT MERGE SERVERS

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-31-2011 09:00:07 AM |Show all posts
lol i think you are in the wrong topic mate ...

Use magic Report

The best kind of Smile

Post Time: 1-1-2012 10:06:02 AM |Show all posts
They have to start giving daily diamonds, Their is way to much of this game locked away behind diamonds. On strats I spend money, but those daily diamonds help me out allot between the times I can spare money on the game. If they don't start giving daily diamonds on this game. They will loose allot of players. No one is gunna play a game that you have to pay this much for. They will end up going to a subscription game that is allot more balanced out and has people that help with problems they need help with.

Jason,
Wrong game forum dude, Post in your game forum. I play both games, but don't go around posting in the wrong games forums just because it might get me noticed by someone.

M6   VerticalSmiles
S24 Champ

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-2-2012 10:51:11 AM |Show all posts
it will help to keep the servers active

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-4-2012 12:36:01 AM |Show all posts
For me, diamonds in random boxes would be nice. Free just for playing is ok, but really does not push anything.
--* If you can't shoot straight, use a bigger gun! *--

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-12-2012 12:50:48 AM |Show all posts
Daily Diamonds Anytime!!!
Nados - S2 {Orion}

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy