Use magic Report

spk1

Post Time: 1-14-2012 04:37:07 PM |Show all posts
man dwn fr daily's anytme!!!!   
srt8OG aka spk1
[url]http://www.facebook.com/apbtofr

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-14-2012 04:53:02 PM |Show all posts
My vote is with daily diamonds any time or no diamonds at all, fair is fair.
~What nightmares are made of~

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-28-2012 07:55:37 PM |Show all posts
Reply Andrew803 Add Thread

Diamonds occasionally in the rarer chests is a great idea. Another notion is say, every 24 hours of logged game play.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-6-2012 01:11:07 PM |Show all posts
Why not diamonds as another box type to coins so at least you have to do something for them?
--* If you can't shoot straight, use a bigger gun! *--

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-10-2012 07:37:31 PM |Show all posts
DD is best,
Anytime keeps you logging in to see if they are there yet.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-23-2012 06:00:17 PM |Show all posts
Post edited by JohnRS at 2012-4-23 17:03

How about 1 per day (total 1 hour played that day) is free? It'll still take at least a week to buy even the cheapest items. That way everyone will get a taste of what buying diamonds can do.

Let's say I buy 50 and spend 47, wait a few days and I can spend the remainder of what I paid for. Giving out enough diamonds at a time to buy an item will hurt profits, people won't buy, they'll just wait until tomorrow and hope for that reward. But if it's a very small, set amount impatience will take over and sales can be improved.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-5-2012 09:32:55 PM |Show all posts
Daily diamonds in daily quests dependent upon quest completion. One for each completed quest.

Use magic Report

Galaxy Mentor

The_Empire Leader

Post Time: 6-7-2012 08:07:03 AM |Show all posts
Another option would be to have a small chance of gaining diamonds from exploration/attacking other players.

I would have to agree that the $ to Diamond ratio or the Diamond to Item ratio is well out of whack.  $5 to get a building to level 46 so basically they lock out a large chunk of the game to cash players.  The chance somewhere even a daily spin the wheel lottery/roulette token or something would be a start where people can win these items.

What Dev's in these games seem to forget is that folks are more than willing to spend a little but more often to unlock parks of the game or help them along but if you ask alot and often or even alot and infrequent your income drops.  I think someone needs to rethink the ratio's - i don't mind spending a little to boost myself along and i have done but someone is kidding themselves if they think i'm spending $25 to get 1 building to level 50
The_Empire Light of Nova Multiverse Dominators

While you have been reading this your planets have been plundered and your fleets destroyed please hold for customer services...............

Wibble

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-21-2012 02:42:59 PM |Show all posts
1 for first log in of the day, another at 20 hrs logged in, and a third for something silly like 5 alliance missions, but thats probably greedy

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy