Login  |  Sign up

DAILY DIAMONDS   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 7-3-2012 08:50:45 AM |Show all posts
It doesn't have to be giving us free diamonds, maybe we can win them in adventure mode, or at least give up so of the decoders in there.  and really, its bull that we need to give them money to make up ace ships.

Use magic Report

Galaxy Mentor

The_Empire Leader

Post Time: 8-11-2012 11:10:38 AM |Show all posts
You don't have to give them money to make Ace ships only the Raptor, Destroyer, Battle Cruiser & Aegis
The_Empire Light of Nova Multiverse Dominators

While you have been reading this your planets have been plundered and your fleets destroyed please hold for customer services...............

Wibble

Use magic Report

Post Time: 9-4-2012 04:04:28 AM |Show all posts
so only the good ships :P

Comments

Beam316  look my answer after your post  Post Time: 9-16-2012 11:02:46 PM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 9-8-2012 12:12:40 AM |Show all posts
Post edited by Beam316 at 9-17-2012 03:01 AM

Well 1st time i post here i'm new compared with you experts and i play since 8 days ago in s12, but i think that joyfort already give a really good amount of diamonds daily so i think right now that this issue was considered, but 4 now i'm already willing to buy some diamonds with the taste and internal investigation i made of the game, so is a daily fair amount of diamonds and gives a little taste and encourage to actually buy some diamonds.

In other issue pgtips just because those ships (rapt, destryr, battlecrusier, aegis) are in the top line of cost/requirements are the better ships. a raptor is killed by a simple wind, a destroyer will loose against a vulcan (and in my opinion this ship sucks) or even against just 1 eagle, but the destroyer will just destroy (a little game of words lol) a battlecrusier, and the aegis well the dreadnought live that battle without a scratch i'l say, so if you dont see the balance of the game already then you dont be playin it and i say it just as advice. oh and note that i talk of the basic ships without the elite or even the ace pilots well in that lvl you could add that title too the ship and is the same result so try to investigate and analyze deeply every part of the game cose i bet you lost more than 1 battle you already made more than 2 attempts to seize a planet 4 1st time and you loose in a heartbeat, all this cose i bet too that you missed more than 1 thing of the game that could be very relevant in order that you be a succesfully player without spend mountains of real money.

4-5 months out and many changes in M4 but nothing in the game that isnt good.

Back for be on top and have a nice time and for be warmorging if needed hehe.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 9-13-2012 01:40:36 AM |Show all posts
Id like to see 1 diamond given at the first logon of the day, and 2 more given at the end of the timed list (ie just the way the 3 daily diamonds are currently given.)  Hard core players would still get 3 diamonds a day, but players who have trouple making it to the end of the money clip would still get something  (Money clip is what I call the little $ logo in the upper right corner of the screen.  don't know its proper name.).

Use magic Report

Post Time: 9-26-2012 08:32:15 AM |Show all posts
idk if u guys have noticed but they give 3 diamonds daily already u just have to click the shiney circle in the upper right hand corner till u get the rewards for the day the last 1 is 3 diamonds

Comments

Mistykk  Did you read the post above this one? When this thread was started, the dailies weren't given...and the discussion has changed over time to take this into account. Read all before posting plz.  Post Time: 9-27-2012 01:53:01 AM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 10-3-2012 11:09:35 PM |Show all posts
DUH!

The problem is if you don't make it to the end of the list by the time the server resets you don't get the diamonds.   Lots of folks don't play enough on a daily bases to make it to the end of the list.

Now if they changed the list so It didn't reset with the server that would be cool.  More people would get the diamonds, just not every day.  Once you made it to the end of the list and got the diamonds, the list can reset with the next server reset.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-1-2013 06:34:40 AM |Show all posts
It doesn't actually reset at server reset time unless you refresh your browser - the only issue with that though, is if you have a reconnection failure you will have the countdown reset when you reload.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-27-2014 02:50:37 PM |Show all posts
Can we call this thread 'Sandbox' what people would like but nobody actually listens or cares!!
The_Empire S4 Multiverse Dominators

Empire Command Team Member

9 Level 50 Commanders

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy