Login  |  Sign up

What is going on today??? [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 12-29-2011 08:23:38 AM |Show all posts
What is going on today??? No midnight gift, no chat server AND no map data????

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-30-2011 01:04:46 AM |Show all posts
Another scam in the Earn Diamonds under Free Offers y'all should be aware of. I attempted to go through this process under the Profinity WalMart gift card site and on the second page was a disclaimer with a box that is mandatory it be checked to recieve the diamonds and the disclaimer is as follows.........

I have read and agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE and understand I am enrolling in Profinity Save & Protect. I understand my credit card will be charged today and will appear as $1.49 for pro*saveprotect and $1.49 for Pro*Credit for the first fourteen days of benefits. I understand I will continue to be billed monthly as outlined in the Billing Information.

the link is........https://www.profinity.com/save_walmart.asp

B E W A R E !

The last one duped me into a $17.00 per month membership to Experian Credit Reporting Agency and all I received from my complaint message to the support team was a standard copy and paste reply. I provided email confirmations of the binding agreement with Experian and still got the shaft.

♠Drakkul♠ of Gazala 1942

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy