Login  |  Sign up

How do you form a mechanized formation   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 1-10-2012 05:40:37 AM |Show all posts
would like info on how to form a mech formation and how to put troops on high alert

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-11-2012 04:50:06 AM |Show all posts
Post edited by Gerry_qtd0agyb at 2012-2-22 03:05

In your General Headquarters under defensive tactics there are 2 tabs in there(well 3) but the first 2 are Counter-plunder Battle and Defensive Battle, in each of those 2 tabs it gives you a list of each troop with 3 little click-able boxes beside them which are pretty much self explanatory. You can set troops to stay behind wall or fight, you can set troops to move forward or stay at wall and you can set your troops with what targets they should hit.

I always recommend to my alliance to hide troops when they log off unless they know for certain they have the troops to defend while they are offline, even then you can still get smashed by enemy if he/she ends up bringing members with him on the attack. If your new or still learning the game I would recommend to keep your troops behind wall, hide your resources and gold until until you can learn the little tricks of the game.

If your online then that's a whole different story, if you got the right recon tech and your radar tower is high enough, you can see whats coming and prepare yourself for battle, not to mention be able to control your troops. A good player/money player is gonna know how to fight, what strategics to use on you, which troops will be more effective against your force to take minimum loss. Then its up to you if your gonna defend or keep your troops behind wall.

Use magic Report

The Sniper

Post Time: 1-14-2012 09:18:53 AM |Show all posts
That would have been a great answer Gerry, if it had anything to do with his question.  But it didn't, lol.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-10-2012 06:20:03 AM |Show all posts
,LOL ikr , mech formations u cant get them only level 25/30/20 can have them sorry

Use magic Report

The best kind of Smile

Post Time: 6-24-2012 10:16:15 AM |Show all posts
Post edited by VerticalSmiles at 6-24-2012 09:17 AM

Also putting troops on high alert? I am guessing you seen that in a battle details? That is an officer skill called. Relentless Assault? or maybe Iron Curtain? Each lvl of the battle skill the wording changes in the battle details and I can't remember which is which. You want those 2 skills on your officer regardless anyway. At least IC on knowledge and RA on Mil. Officers. If not both.

*****Edited to OMG. I just looked at the date of this thread. Its OLD!!!!!! The spammer pulled it back up from the dead archives to spam abut merger. Guess what? YOUR NOT GETTING ONE!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!*********

M6   VerticalSmiles
S24 Champ

Use magic Report

AWESOME

Post Time: 7-1-2012 07:04:52 PM |Show all posts
That's what she said

Comments

VerticalSmiles  Well idk who she is, But she sounds like a ho to me. lol  Post Time: 7-6-2012 05:21:55 PM
Actively playing on M2 Dumbarton Oak under (4)ŚĞŤ   QÚĔĹČĤ & ќïllʐøṉε on S58 leader of WarKings!

Use magic Report

AWESOME

Post Time: 7-6-2012 05:31:14 PM |Show all posts
ZaneQuelch wrote 7-2-2012 12:04 PM
That's what she said

lol she wants ur number

Comments

VerticalSmiles  Its 1-800- come blow my mind. Or something else. lol  Post Time: 7-18-2012 07:32:22 PM
Actively playing on M2 Dumbarton Oak under (4)ŚĞŤ   QÚĔĹČĤ & ќïllʐøṉε on S58 leader of WarKings!

Use magic Report

AWESOME

Post Time: 7-19-2012 03:50:44 AM |Show all posts
Totally, lol

Use magic Report

AWESOME

Post Time: 7-28-2012 05:11:14 AM |Show all posts
How long has this been bumped up, does anyone post on Fan art?

Use magic Report

Post Time: 9-25-2012 11:43:15 AM |Show all posts
oohhh, Im in the wrong place then, i thought it said fan FARTs

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy