Login  |  Sign up

M26 INACTIVES [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 12-6-2014 03:25:23 AM |Show all posts
Well joyfort you have out done yourselves yet again...in merge info thers a bit that says :-
Inactive accounts
- Inactive accounts and abandoned cities will be wiped out.
Conditions:
1. No recharge records.
2. No login records during the previous 2 weeks.
3. Reputations lower than 400,000.

I have sent in ticket with screenshots showing accounts with 0 or 1 rep,i have another 39 screenshots if you want more proof seeing as you love screenshots so much.....some of these are from server 35....so why are they still here...they spoil the game by taking up map space...useless and serve no purpose so how about doing what you said and getting rid of all inactive accounts under 400k rep

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-14-2014 07:10:51 PM |Show all posts
heck I can find cities from our oringinal sever s22 and none of those were wipped out in the first merge and they still here I read in some formum that joyfort was busted creating accounts and winning ww weeks for they would not have to give anything out  I feel sorry for players who have realy shelled out good coin on this game  I stoped buying into it a year ago

Use magic Report

Electric

Post Time: 12-14-2014 08:08:18 PM |Show all posts
Ron074 wrote 12-14-2014 06:10 PM
heck I can find cities from our oringinal sever s22 and none of those were wipped out in the first m ...

Is that you Col Greenman?
ELECTRIC/ M11

Use magic Report

Post Time: 3-28-2016 03:33:22 PM |Show all posts
Rob_oo4k8bmmd6 wrote 12-14-2014 08:08 PM
Is that you Col Greenman?

YES IT IS  my good man how you been  I am farting around in Verona, Thompson and paperclip  they all mergers of my very first servers , I am cooked in Springfield no cities ,dam cp gave me this washed up piece of shit  city lol , hey if you do face book look me up Ron Willett mean time Im almost at 2 mil rep lol its a blast no body can beat me up and tons of wall guns on all the small cities, but all and all just playing  bored so cheers me good man

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy