Login  |  Sign up

converting crystals   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 12-11-2014 06:06:32 AM |Show all posts
Post edited by tizmat at 12-11-2014 05:09 AM

Just wondering if the dev's of this game has tried to convert a level 10 enhancement ???

It's a monumental task lol

1 level 10 enhancement takes 9000k pvp now I'd like to see the dev's try and convert all this @ 99 crystals @ one time

We have been screaming about this issue for years so could you cut us some slack already this 99 crystal thing has

to be changed lol, rather silly if you ask me...

raising the max to 999 would make sense and possibly save us from

developing carpal tunnel syndrome. ( had my hands cramp up from clicking over 5 hours this is absolutely messed up !)

So will you even consider it ?

AQUILA ALLIANCE LEADER M2
Former CO Disavowed &
Tizmat 50 Commander

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-11-2014 06:35:29 AM |Show all posts
what he said^

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-11-2014 06:39:51 AM |Show all posts
Amen !!! Do you guys even read these post?

Use magic Report

Post Time: 12-11-2014 01:56:29 PM |Show all posts
Bill_kcsfi0bw6 wrote 12-11-2014 05:39 AM
Amen !!! Do you guys even read these post?

Probably not lol seems to be the general consensus in Aquila anyway
AQUILA ALLIANCE LEADER M2
Former CO Disavowed &
Tizmat 50 Commander

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-13-2015 12:51:47 AM |Show all posts
Post edited by HELPgm at 1-13-2015 01:06 AM

Hi to  the regular "ol skool" posters

I am of the understanding that their is only a maximum of two people still left to manage this game.  Neither are interested in spending any longer than absolutely required to stop this train wreck from falling over.

This conclusion is based on the evidence that spam / adds has infringed, at length, in the forums for some time now.
There maybe as little as one person even, to keep the over heads down.  Assuming the one person was trained in how to do a simple monthly, if not already auto scripted, rotation of items and maintenance.  

The only other interest would be in gleaning any funds from help desk, dealing only with payments, or more precisely any issue relating in getting your funds into their golden rice bowl..

If you haven't figured it out when they randomly banned all moderators after totally forking over the original game play.  Then the bastardised all to early release of Black hole junk omg so glitchy.  All the egg's in one basket, they cut their supply route of funds by messing with their fund raiser namely LoN to continue.

Was badly managed and the concept poorly instigated, in turn led to the demise of both games. So neither games had funds to continue, especially after alienating the LoN fan base money maker.  

Wish people would accept, impartially regardless of how much money or time has been spent, that this game was dead, at least 2 years ago.  I'm sorry don't want to be all negative and such.  I'm not the type to tell you to put on sunblock at night time.

If you invested much time you'll likely log on build junk and farm oh yay...  please for your own sanity accept the game is dead and move on to something that's not so 2007 at least.  This game is dead and croaked already.  Peace has broken out,  there is little if any new player base remaining at length on many servers, sad but it is kind of really obvious.  Even some of the largest alliances are finding it difficult to get anymore than 5 people online at the same time, or sadly even daily.  That should be a undeniable wake up call right there.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-14-2015 07:52:29 PM |Show all posts
save us!!!!! pull us into a new gaming realm...what are you playing?

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-5-2015 02:57:13 AM |Show all posts
HELPgm wrote 1-13-2015 12:51 AM
Hi to  the regular "ol skool" posters

I am of the understanding that their is only a maximum of two ...

I suppose the realistic obvious next questions are.
1. why do we have weekly maintenance then, as it only develops more bugs, not fixes anything.. for example doing any abg above 45 now you have to refresh after each go.. as when you refill your fleet the  total count does not go up.. this was never a problem in the past only a recent addition...
2. when are JF going to pull the pull on all the servers...
3.. for those reading... very few I am sure .., don't bother playing DSF ( deep space fleet) its even worse.!!!

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-13-2015 07:26:51 AM |Show all posts
Odinbahumat wrote 2-5-2015 02:57 AM
I suppose the realistic obvious next questions are.
1. why do we have weekly maintenance then, as  ...

Hi there,

1) The weekly maintenance kills old accounts, Account "length of time = X" inactive time since last logon etc.. = X  = close account".  

This keeps planets, for newer player's, not having to face old accounts that still had fleets of some 500 knights and such on defence.  So if their home world's 6 minute planet was nearby it could be captured by an active account.  (possible reason).

1a) The issue you're experiencing is not directly related to weekly maintenance.  Which also used to be patch day when the dev's were still active. I have encountered this issue also.  You might try clearing cookies and internet cache, also completely logging out from the nova home page.  (make sure you know your username and id you'll need it to sign back in).

I have also noted within Internet Explorer / Win 8, there is some random conflict. If I have this game in a tab and watch a video typically the game will cause I.E to refresh the nova tab and the video mostly you tube while leaving most other open tabs alone.  I have enough resources 8gb ram and 2gb is a heap of video, so its prolly a java or flash issue sharing resource or something is my best guess.  I'm certainly no coder or developer.  This will happen with at least 4+ tabs open mostly.  Two running my two nova accounts on different server's.  On occasion both nova tabs will refresh.

2) Who know's, I already made a poll about why is this game still going.  If it should be closed or not.  after the maximum length of time allowed for a poll about 90 days, It got a grand total of 20 replies. I had listed three options. "why hadn't they done so already" a "yes" they should close the game and "no" they shouldn't.

The poll results, were split pretty much 50/50, when you take the "why haven't they closed it already" and "yes they should close the game" to the "no they shouldn't close it".

It will run for as long as their overheads don't outstrip their investment or until kabam on-sells the license.  This is a game that was formerly known as planet wars, amongst other variants apparently, which I played and was a fun game. Certainly it was a much faster paced than this "50 Shades of Blue" - music more similar to a that like that of a sonar  submarine game abomination..  The trailer for this games music is more epic even.  Can view the trailer from the homepage login part lower right.

3) Agreed I think Deep space fleet "DSF" or dumb forking stupid as some knew it as, was closed quite a long time ago, over a year ago at the least.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-13-2015 07:31:44 AM |Show all posts
tizmat wrote 12-11-2014 01:56 PM
Probably not lol seems to be the general consensus in Aquila anyway

bump, "what he said".

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy