Login  |  Sign up

new game upgrades   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 1-8-2015 02:51:00 PM |Show all posts
Good or Bad ??
have your say, your views will fall on deaf ears but still get it off your chest !
My views
New upgrades have now made a once great game untenable to most normal players,
those with massive armies in black holes can upgrade officers at will to what ever level it stops at !!
those without will have to try fight these guys with what they have , the out come is obvious !!
So what will these guys do , try and compete ? or just roll over and say Fook it , it's not worth the hassle !
I have seen many quit already in the 9 hours since new upgrades have been introduced, and how many in the up coming months
Well all i have to say to the Joy Fort  hierarchy is , well done you have probably killed off your income source so well done
enough said ,
please respond with your views   

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-8-2015 06:54:44 PM |Show all posts
I agree.right now i will never be able to upgrade officers. Tried taken a level 30 event field with a level 92 officer with level 80 gear. Lost 63k fighters tried with SF lost 225K. In addition you must buy ultra energy to get new troops. They turned the game into a rich man game. They could bring regular event fiilds back like before the merge with 100k rep avalible. But now hardly any resource fields around to get resources to build/replace existing troops. I will hang around but i dont think ill last

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-8-2015 07:44:31 PM |Show all posts
I'm also thinking about quitting after playing for 5 years. The new upgrades are obviously geared toward cheaters and big spenders. This will be the final nail in JF's coffin.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-9-2015 01:10:17 AM |Show all posts
to hit those fields effectively we need to build our research adequately so we are on the same level field. We are now hitting the fields at 50% strength if we are at level 10 attack and is now level 20.

Lets all upgrade and become the level we need to be to attack properly

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-9-2015 01:16:48 AM |Show all posts
Not worth the effort; not worth spending any more cash.... you guys just lost another customer

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-9-2015 02:32:15 AM |Show all posts
Those morons who says they cant level up officers - you bloody idiots - you still can do it as most of big players does it in leve 7 deep sea oil field!!! cant stand stupid ppl talking about something what they dont know about - it sounds same like Selina (joyfort admin)... other thing - ugrades as we wanted to see them?! not really - Max cap still sh1t - 300k with bundle- how does that help at all!! most players have over 5mil troops - how you will attack them? and those who dont have the troops - whos fault is it that you are lazy ass idiot?!

and anyway - those new upgrades want cash from you - so from that point - yes - not interested...

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-9-2015 08:50:20 AM |Show all posts
JF You really have not given this new version a great deal of thought have you, you higher all lvl's of research and building put new event field up that give no prizes,eg, adv ports,random ports,blue prints.
You've removed most of the res fields that we need to build enough troops to hit these new fields and support the troops we've already built, you're going to lose a lot of players if you dont hurry up and deal with these res fields, because when ppl cant find food to feed there troops and they starve that the game over for that player, trust me it wont be long b4 you only have a handfull of none payin players,
well done fooking retards.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-9-2015 11:56:30 AM |Show all posts
I blame Bush!

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-9-2015 12:14:51 PM |Show all posts
but in all seriousness well done joyfort on injecting some new life into this game. Now i will start to give u back some of those 400k diamonds you kindly dished out for the world cup event

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-10-2015 12:41:20 AM |Show all posts
interesting perspectives. Yes players will leave (faster)however its due to previous stuff ups that didnt get fixed quick enough. When players could get 750k + diamonds from a mistake on Joyforts behalf what did you think was going to happen. If they had fixed it as soon as it happened then this upgrade would have been good and fair.
As for now, well already people have got lvl 150 officers, full tech and upgraded buildings (thanks to the free diamonds) officers that can take your mayor in two rounds and burn your base in 20 or less. Im a skeptic, maybe they have done this to kill the servers quick and make people go to a new one where they don't have the diamonds.
As for you big boys who think you are tough how come you dont fight each other instead of hitting players you know cant give you good fair fight? Strange how you join the same alliance. Heres a challenge for you, start separate alliances and go to war against each other. or maybe its because you are the chicken shits not everybody else..
As for the officers where you you ever find, in a good war game such stupid odds as where a lvl 100 officer with 225k troops can beat a player with lvl 80 officer with 1mil troops. Thats just bull shit.

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy