Login  |  Sign up

new game upgrades   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 1-10-2015 04:04:23 PM |Show all posts
from what I have read I have to a agree with it all, I'm one that missed out on the free diamonds hand out and I don't
buy them but I find it hard to do the mission when it looks like you have to get 5 blue prints just for the arms plant and
as one of my friend who also play this game the card spenders will even bigger and the small players will burn and
I would be one of them that will be burnt.
When I see attacker that has lvl 100 mil officer with 225k fighters heading my way I hide my stuff and troops as there's
no way to beat them when I only have lvl 50 mil officer at best and 100k of troop so where is the fun in that

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-11-2015 12:59:02 AM |Show all posts
Pity the new game wasnt still kept more realistic WW2 machinery, next thing we will have space ships and laser guns with flux capacitors

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-11-2015 01:20:41 AM |Show all posts
Joyfort you need to bring back a percentage of the level 20 and 30 Fields, level 20 for resources and 30 for Prizes, or I will jack the game off as i am sure most have and will.

I have already read alot have quit.  They wont play your games again as you just don't listen, this is going too far, our views need  your consideration JF

Agreed we can level officers up on oil fields, but we could alot easier on level 30 event fields. Hitting NPC cities all day in the hope we get keys is only opportunity for most to get keys and blue prints which is about the only thing worth hitting now for most.

Myself, stuck with no Blue Prints, knowing I used to get one a week at least hitting old event fields, makes me wonder how long i have to wait to get one from an NPC. my mind is telling me, just jack it in now, the hassle from my wife isn't worth it for my time and efforts for nothing !

One player i know lost 600k troops in three goes at a new event field. They simply cannot compete with the officers they have, stuck at that, they will just quit. No point leveling up crap officers. Say there best is 1000th in rank and they have to fight a level 150 officer. Would you bother ? I bet you wouldn't. This  ultra business may have happened at the right time for those from the first original servers and the credit card guys. but everyone else is a bridge too far end of.

If you don't have the cash to spend you won't either, surely foot fall of players just playing is worth it to Joyfort, ....or is it ? Will you listen Joyfort, we implore you !

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-12-2015 11:46:39 AM |Show all posts
Apparently according to Selina , an old version of the game is still available , Christ she's a joke some play the new game others play the old game i wonder who will win, let me guess a player with a level 180 officer V a player with a box standard level 100.
the game is dead now , too many who thanks to the world cup fook up with 600k dimes can basically do what they want went they want
good game dead !

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-12-2015 03:27:46 PM |Show all posts
May I suggest we all send tickets to JF support asking for the event fields to come back as they were, say a hundred. ''Back by popular demand''  is my headline guess !

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-13-2015 03:06:52 AM |Show all posts
I love the changes....for those who dont know how to take event fields then instead of complaining why dont you just ask in WC, is not that difficult !!!  Yes it wont suit the newer players, but when the original event fields came out they were difficult too until they suddenly got easier.

The ONLY thing I would like with the new event fields is the opportunity to get MABP's.
M20 - ─╤ мαʝ мαx ╤─
M19 - ─╤ мαʝ мαx ╤─

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-13-2015 11:40:13 AM |Show all posts
Post edited by creeper72 at 1-13-2015 11:41 AM

The new things have their ups and downs, crappy part is they say you will never be able to build the new troops Only way to get them is to collect or exchange for them. The new fields are really easy as long as you know how to play the game. I see some complaining who have been playing this game for 2 years. No ones fault but your own if you dont have an officer to hit the fields.

Would have been nice if they would have put both fields out so we could hit the old events and the new ones.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-13-2015 11:49:09 AM |Show all posts
creeper72 wrote 1-13-2015 11:40 AM
The new things have their ups and downs, crappy part is they say you will never be able to build the ...

I agree 100%
M20 - ─╤ мαʝ мαx ╤─
M19 - ─╤ мαʝ мαx ╤─

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-13-2015 05:22:23 PM |Show all posts
its only the first kick at the can and barely been a week,,there will be changes,,if u dont like the new fields just dont hit them and do research,,u can also joint attack them,,or fly in blind and learn the hard way lol..

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-13-2015 10:19:32 PM |Show all posts
Welp i havent posted on JF in a while, but im originally a w2g player. I came here around halloween to start playing here full time. I love the new updates event fields and everything about it. I think that it's awesome. People are coming about this change but why? Lvl 30 fields are suppose to be harder to kill than the lvl 20s right? Higher lvl the harder it should be. I just wish that they would put the old drops in with the new res drop back in the fields that way people will get a little bit of both of them instead of the ore..

Thanks
Weezy

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy