Login  |  Sign up

new game upgrades   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 1-14-2015 09:12:25 PM |Show all posts
What is the best way to hit the new event fields?

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-15-2015 12:59:35 PM |Show all posts
Depends on what troops are there. I do not have my notebook that i have taken notes on ghem with me atm as i am at work, but when i get home ill post what i send at them at min losses

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-15-2015 08:01:20 PM |Show all posts
Zach470030 wrote 1-15-2015 12:59 PM
Depends on what troops are there. I do not have my notebook that i have taken notes on ghem with me  ...

Thanks, I am interested in knowing.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-15-2015 08:21:44 PM |Show all posts
In fields with SSM and Bombers send air
in fields with SAM and Figs send ground
When there is a little bit of everything i send HTs and Fighters
The most losses i have had is 20k.
DO NOT READ THE MILITARY MASTERS SKILLS HE DOESNT HAVE COUNTER
Hope this helps if in need of number or troops to send i wouldnt send no less than 225k with lvl 100 officer with all 3 skills

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-16-2015 10:41:03 PM |Show all posts
I realize some of the newer players were not accustomed to hitting the old-style event fields, but I was. What I see now is no blueprints, no advanced resettles, no random resettles, no con mobs, etc.

My server is dying quickly. Today is the first day in 5 years I did not chat in world chat or alliance chat. And no one else is chatting here either.

I did not expect too much from JoyFort, but this latest version really demonstrates their lack of understanding regarding what motivates us players to spend our time here, and/or how to boost our moral as members of this community. I blame JF's management, not the developers.  

Way to go JF management, you have ruined my pastime. There are many other games, and jobs, out there. Start looking.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-16-2015 11:15:03 PM |Show all posts
Post edited by aprilfe at 1-17-2015 04:08 AM

its just very easy to hit EF. U must know the combination of troops & how to maneuver.

EF Troops                                   Type of Troops to send              Possible Casualties  

SSM + SAM + FP + Bmr                          FP + SF                                    250-500
SAM + FP + Bmr                                     FP + SF                                      0
FP + Bmr                                                FP                                                0
SSM + FP + Bmr                                     FP                                              250-500
FP + Bmr                                                FP                                                0
SSM + SAM + Bmr                                  FP + SF                                          250-500
FP                                                             FP                                                 0

« i ♥ ρεΔсe »           www.truthcaster.com   ☼   www.ocaminhoantigo.tv    ☼    www.theoldpath.tv  

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-19-2015 10:02:25 AM |Show all posts
aprilfe wrote 1-16-2015 11:15 PM
its just very easy to hit EF. U must know the combination of troops & how to maneuver.

Are you sending 225k troops? I see that some people use scouts also, how is that used? I can only assume you are using a General or Hero of high level.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-19-2015 10:01:44 PM |Show all posts
Need your help guys
   Now  correct me if I am wrong or not,  this  is  for only 1 server.
   Lets say too buy 50 diamonds  will cost $5.00 USD  which will  buy 1 master blue print (MBP) so this is what I worked out,
   say all is at lvl 10 so we have to buy another 5 MBP so to upgrade the :

1. Wall can be upgraded to level 15. x5            
2. Research Center can be upgraded to level 15. x5            
3. Military Institute can be upgraded to level 15. x5
4. Staff Headquarters can be upgraded to level 15. x5   
5. Trade Center can be upgraded to level 15. x5
6. Arms Plant can be upgraded to level 15. x5
7. Transportation Center can be upgraded to level 15. x5  = all up to 35 MBP @ 50 D's = 1750 D's for 1 city now times that by
20 cities  should = to 35 000 D's  now lets say there is a  1000 players playing this in 1 server  which = to 35 mil D's @ $1.00 per
diamond,  you can guess what come next .....

Use magic Report

Post Time: 1-20-2015 04:10:30 PM |Show all posts
deano558 wrote 1-10-2015 12:41 AM
interesting perspectives. Yes players will leave (faster)however its due to previous stuff ups that  ...

here here on the thugs of the servers

Use magic Report

Post Time: 2-1-2015 02:11:30 AM |Show all posts
Yes  as i was not here for the world cup fook up i missed out on all the free dimes
i have a few lvl 100 officers but will not pay Joy Fraud $1 to buy stuff.
How do you compete with a lvl 150 hero in full leg gear when all you have is bits and bats thrown on
So well done J F , for those who played for enjoyment , you have killed off their game.
I hope that the players who buy dimes , buy big as you will have lost the incidental players who bought $10 here and $10 there.
Congratulations JF !!!!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy