Login  |  Sign up

Turrets Regenning [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 2-11-2015 04:05:16 AM |Show all posts
HI, i play the FB version of the game, however, I feel this should be able to be answered regardless of what platform or server.

I called a rally on a person who has been bullying my alliance, and has made very crude comments to me and others, nothing being done that we know of. When I hit fight, I received a very surprising report. My members had defeated all but one turret, which usually isn't an issue, the next one wipes that last out. The next member comes up, and gets all turrets, not just the one that had been left. and this happens 6 times, until my personal fleet gets put up to bat.

Is there something I am missing to make turrets completely Regen in one instance, and not in any other? Or is this some kind of cheat that I should be reporting?

FB platform, S11, Battlebride

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-16-2015 03:53:46 AM |Show all posts
this forum die

Use magic Report

Post Time: 5-20-2015 06:24:17 PM |Show all posts
I've noticed when I hit a set of turrets and kill them in one attack it takes on average about 3 minutes for them to regenerate. I have, however, had them take as long as 8 minutes to regenerate before as well. That was killing them in one hit though. If you have to send multiple ships like say flag ships the more you attack with flags the faster they tend to regenerate and can reappear in under 3 minutes. I have seen one base I attempted to plunder that I hit with lower level flag ships that was less than 30 seconds away. I returned my plunder fleet back to the base taking a total travel time of there and back from the first attack of about 45 seconds. I did send one flagship before that fleet and it met no turrets. However, when the fleet arrived for the second attack the three middle turrets were back in place in under 3 minutes. Total travel time from the first attack was approximately 1m:30s give or take 10 seconds for having to move the mouse around. So it would stand to reason if your rally partners sent only flagships they could have triggered the same issue I saw that one instance. But like I said before a single attack taking down the turrets will leave them down for up to 3-8 minutes depending on defense research skill level.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 9-7-2015 11:57:21 AM |Show all posts
Turrets regeneration is based of your tech research, so BigPapa was correct that the time varies, I personally have never seen one regen in less then 5 minutes but it stands to reason the possibility exists.  Now if you do a co-op attack/joint attack/rally attack, if the turrets are not completely destroyed from first player, they will be completely regenerated and full strength for next player in attack.  I hope this clarifies your question.

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy