Login  |  Sign up

complaint   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 6-11-2015 04:19:15 PM |Show all posts
moore1982 wrote 6-12-2015 11:14 AM
you forget the AA and DP alliance accounts which you missed used which have been more then afew fr ...

when grathb told me how you were farming the dp accounts everything made sense how your stats got so high so fast and all the aces you had as well your problem is thinking your so much smarter then everyone but your not fooling anyone you cheated your way to the top making everything you have done pointless no one will say your good at this game because you had to cheat to get to the top the devs really need to have a good look at what you have been doing  

Comments

Jonathan_7  I'll say this again; if you're not LYING, then get the people who you name to actually say so. Don't tell me what someone else said. Don't drop names and put words in someone else's mouth.  Post Time: 6-11-2015 05:45:53 PM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-11-2015 09:55:54 PM |Show all posts
mmmmm don't like it when your dirty little secrets come out ? guess you didn't want it known that darkhawk and astrobull accounts got taken off you lol and ill tell the truth all day long .Do you think that all the people you have disrespected and missed used wouldn't put in tickets on the things you have done sad thing is you think what you have done is ok

Comments

Jonathan_7  Still not seeing any proof. You know nothing. All you know is how to run your mouth apparrently  Post Time: 6-12-2015 06:28:09 AM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-11-2015 10:02:21 PM |Show all posts
moore1982 wrote 6-12-2015 11:14 AM
you forget the AA and DP alliance accounts which you missed used which have been more then afew fr ...

did you miss the part about being a cheat and that everything you have done is worthless as you had to cheat to get it ?
you are no better then bluebomber

Comments

Jonathan_7  I've killed Millions of Empire and Aquila ships to get where i am. I got where i am by fighting. If you think that's cheating, then this game is not for you dude...  Post Time: 6-12-2015 06:34:06 AM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-11-2015 10:23:12 PM |Show all posts
yes 1 is alliance chat which you are not part of unless your using another account, so i say again that you are a hypocrite for complaining about multiply accounts uses when clearly you have access and use multiply accounts yourself

Comments

Jonathan_7  Allow me to break it down for any of you who are slow yea? My Jonathan account is an S5 account, but who am i on S4 duff? You don't know, do you? And i don't have to tell YOU do i?  Post Time: 6-12-2015 06:42:30 AM
Jonathan_7  All you have to know is i got those pictures from my own account, and i'm more than happy to prove that to any of the game developers  Post Time: 6-12-2015 06:41:55 AM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-11-2015 10:50:09 PM |Show all posts
I agree duff jonathan is the lowest of the low.he only got to where he is by cheats and stealing other peoples accounts

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-12-2015 07:06:04 AM |Show all posts
duff and puff wrote 6-11-2015 10:23 PM
yes 1 is alliance chat which you are not part of unless your using another account, so i say again t ...

God forbid someone took the picture and sent it to me, what if that was how it went? But its nice that you brought up the fact that it was alliance chat, it shows that the whole Empire alliance knew what data was doing and none of you said or did anything about it...

Comments

deathclock  can you try to not being a crying spoiled brat for once in your life jonathan.its bad enuff you have to cheat lie and steal peoples accounts.god bless your heart jonathan ill pray for you  Post Time: 6-12-2015 09:58:22 AM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-13-2015 05:52:31 AM |Show all posts
moore1982 wrote 6-12-2015 05:02 PM
did you miss the part about being a cheat and that everything you have done is worthless as you ha ...

what aload of rubbish you had the stats before fighting empire and AA still think your smarter then everyone but you only make yourself look like lair and a cheat

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-13-2015 05:54:57 AM |Show all posts
moore1982 wrote 6-12-2015 04:55 PM
mmmmm don't like it when your dirty little secrets come out ? guess you didn't want it known that da ...

poof of you being a cheat and a lair you have already proved it to everyone that plays this game i have no need to do it you have already done it over and over

Comments

Jonathan_7  All the Empire members who i beat, and they went making up excuses for why i beat them, rather than admit that i beat them, you mean? Like you moore?  Post Time: 6-16-2015 05:32:22 AM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 6-16-2015 10:36:48 PM |Show all posts
moore1982 wrote 6-14-2015 12:54 AM
poof of you being a cheat and a lair you have already proved it to everyone that plays this game i ...

you havent beaten anyone jonathan because you had to cheat to do it. get a life you will never be good at this game because you had to cheat to beat anyone you farmed DP members for res pilots and pvp .
Your a cheat and it doesnt matter what lies you say you will always be remembered as being a cheat

Use magic Report

Post Time: 8-31-2015 03:05:01 PM |Show all posts
I'm a little late, but oh well. This pic is actually the same as the first one, just from me. May as well.
Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy