Login  |  Sign up

Mini Flag non appearance   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 7-9-2015 02:06:32 PM |Show all posts
4th July Mission was a flop I think. Anyone else agree? Crappy 4hrs flags. Where are the Mini flags everyone was asking for?

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-9-2015 02:10:14 PM |Show all posts
That mission was a fookin joke. JF, someday you need to get a clue.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-9-2015 02:10:26 PM |Show all posts
yeah waited a year for a mission with downgraded flags that cost twice as much as buying the normal upgrades and have the same strength,,sad jf really..

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-9-2015 02:10:32 PM |Show all posts
TOTAL garbage. I cannot BELIEVE they think we are dumb enough to waste our fuqing time hitting fields to get 24 hour 25% increases. JOYFORT GET REAL, You owe us some mini flags. HEY AND WHERE ARE MY TROOPS? WHY THE $@$% DO I NOT HAVE THEM BACK YET? ASsh0les. Oh yeah, less caps, O yeaI Forgot I am working on that.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-9-2015 02:16:05 PM |Show all posts
Haha you actually thought that they would give us some thing useful ?? and there me thinking you could teach stupid , but i guess not lol
Selina , and your developers need to get your  head out of what ever place it is , as it's not in this game.
Try investing some time and money into giving players decent missions , not B/S 6 hour flags at 25 %
Get it sorted by dumb ass twats !!!

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-9-2015 02:22:47 PM |Show all posts
Couldn't agree more, must have cost them more to change settings rather than let us just have the  same old  mini Flag!

Com On Joyfort stop screwing us!

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy