Login  |  Sign up

Aquila Alliance Reigns Supreme [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 12-1-2015 11:32:09 AM |Show all posts
Post edited by tizmat at 12-1-2015 10:43 AM

M2 new flash Mighty DW / Empire Fall

Aquila Alliance ended up beating the mighty Empire / DarkWolves last night as the game ended
The last attack @ CSC was held back by Tizmat's last fleet Ace/Elite Battle Ships earlier on that night
Lightstar, Jonathan7, Keyes and Marcus75 conbine on efforts to purge the mighty adversaries of long standing
Empire finished 5th no forts & 46 planets, DW  4th no forts & 47 planets
Aquila Alliance finshed with CSC, Lxil & Valnor fortress's & 66 planets respectively
The Empire put up a good fight in the end analysis but we're over powered of what remain of the Aquila Alliances forces
Special thanks goes out to Empire's Datalus who was on for the attacks that came and he fought an honourable fight.
Tizmat is extremely happy considering the $ he spent on this game.
We finally risen above you be it @ the last moment of the game.
Despite all name calling, harassment, or bad sport man ship  over the years Datalus I wish you well man. You were a worthy opponent & there was only so much you could do my man. Thank you for letting me have my epic ending.

On this note time to say goodbye to everyone who played this game I met many people from all over world doing so & made some good friends well doing it. I miss some of those people most definitely. I wish you well maybe bump into you in another game another time

Tizmat out

AQUILA ALLIANCE LEADER M2
Former CO Disavowed &
Tizmat 50 Commander

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy