Login  |  Sign up

would you like idea of an extra skill slot on heros   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 4-22-2012 06:59:37 PM |Show all posts
i have a suggestion to make heros even better and more worth what was paid for them especially if the changes carried over even after a server merger i think heros should get an extra skill slot so four skills instead of 3 of course like i said so long as they keep the slot after a merger even if they lose the extra equipment slot what does everyone else think
Single-option Poll , Result visible after voting, Total 49 Users voted

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-23-2012 05:35:06 PM |Show all posts
Good idea!

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-23-2012 08:34:01 PM |Show all posts
i think itd be better for normal officers be able have 4skills because there is a limited amount ww2 heros on server, or be able retrain them after certain level to use more use more the points the officer does not need, ww2 heros makes this game harder for those whos chases where made harder by most the officers been in n america! jf need spread abit more equality in game

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-23-2012 09:13:38 PM |Show all posts
there should be a way with a normal officer with time and effort to reach the same lvl as a ww2 hero in order to level the playingfield, it should take longer but still be possible.

Comments

Mathew_97weqat  nice idea i have 8 million in unused experience on my level 100 officer but never the less officers should cap out somewhere but the experience should be used for something.  Post Time: 4-25-2012 11:15:36 AM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-25-2012 02:57:11 AM |Show all posts
Not sure about an extra skill slot, but maybe an extra unique skill that fits in with their history .

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-25-2012 09:44:21 AM |Show all posts
Post edited by grahamc at 2012-4-25 08:54

So heroes get an extra battle skill,which means the cc players who have the heroes get even stronger officers. While the rest of us who only have fairly average officers with only 3 skills and cant afford to buy diamonds every 5 minutes become more and more disillusioned with the game?

Use magic Report

The best kind of Smile

Post Time: 4-25-2012 01:52:57 PM |Show all posts
Yea I can see a  WW2 hero that has,
Relentless Assault
Iron Curtain
Counter attack
Finger four (Or whatever troops specific battle skill you would want for him)

Not being overpowered at all. lol

M6   VerticalSmiles
S24 Champ

Use magic Report

Post Time: 4-25-2012 05:59:21 PM |Show all posts
replace counterattack with sonic boom

Use magic Report

Post Time: 5-21-2012 11:19:46 AM |Show all posts
grahamc wrote 4-25-2012 08:44 AM
So heroes get an extra battle skill,which means the cc players who have the heroes get even stronger ...

Not all people who have heros are CC players.  I ransacked for almost a full year to get the gems for the commision.  I didnt spend one cent to get my hero.  I waited.. and I got it WITHOUT spending a dime.  just sayin'
~ ŦωΪکŦëÐکΪکŦ∑R ~

Use magic Report

Post Time: 5-22-2012 02:53:53 AM |Show all posts
Geez Yips - talk about bull - server has only been open since end of june --- at least if you are gonna try and blag, at least get the basics right.  

Makes us wonder how much other bull you spout - oh yeah - we all know :)

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy