Login  |  Sign up

would you like idea of an extra skill slot on heros   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 5-22-2012 02:23:32 PM |Show all posts
Post edited by YIPSIE at 5-22-2012 01:26 PM

Your wrong again chicken poo.  And when you coming out of truce anyways?  Sick of running away skeerd?   

Funny how you hide while your alliance takes a beating in war week and you arent even there to help them.  You are the biggest COWard I've ever met in this game.  Run to another server and let your alliance get beat.  Yep.. that's SOOOOOOOOOOOO honorable.  PMSLMFAO
~ ŦωΪکŦëÐکΪکŦ∑R ~

Use magic Report

Post Time: 5-23-2012 01:15:30 AM |Show all posts
Post edited by SimianTheFirst at 5-23-2012 12:24 AM

hey, what bit was wrong?? the one about new server opening 30 June??
http://forums.joyfort.com/thread-3273-1-7.html

Or i guess the date stamp is all wrong ...

As for WW - why bother??  I am getting far more satisfaction knowing you can't attack me while I am asleep, seeing as that is the only time you like to fight.

And no, not playing another server - just not playing this one either - as you said on your other thread - you would do whatever necessary to save points - so i am vac'ing to save my alliance some points.

And for the record - I think the biggest coward on this server might well be you - why??

Well, you were in an alliance that was a sworn enemy of cows - and getting beat.  You then threw all loyalty to your team out of the window and joined the enemy...
You hit people when you know they are off-line, but rarely hit when they are on - unless you have already checked you outnumber at least 5-1.
You run your mouth in world, knowing that the alliance name will protect you ...
You port on people when they are off - then port out before they wake up...

need I go on?

Sure - they are all valid tactics - but don't ever claim you have any balls.
The best you can do is try to insult me in a game, or a chat forum - do you really think that proves anything... other than how pathetic your life must be??  

Comments

VerticalSmiles  lol Interesting. Here is something else you should know. She attacked one of my alliance members. Got her troops killed. Then ported out pretty quick afterwards.  Post Time: 5-23-2012 03:23:58 AM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 5-23-2012 02:33:49 AM |Show all posts
AHAHAHAHA  You are playing another server.   I find it HILARIOUS that you hide once you finally have competition.  You alliance cant be saved anyway... because as usual they are at 0 points.. and would in fact be probably about -30k if the game allowed negatives.

My alliance folded.  I found another active alliance.  I guess I am a coward then for not being out on my own lmao since there was no way on gods green earth that I would EVER join a farm alliance like Soldier.  I'm not the type to run and hide like you all.  I like to play with FIGHTERS who actually know how to play the game.  I have no regrets.. but I know, simian.. you're SO JEALOUS because I wouldnt go to soldier.  I know... yous all wanted me so you'd actually have a REAL player on your team... but sorry.. I don't do losers.  :)

I dont need anyone to back me up LMFAO.  You on the other hand... well that's a whole different story.  Anyhoo... enjoy your vaction and running from your alliance when they need you the most.  YOU are the coward.  When you actually learn to play, come on back and I'll gladly kick your ass again and again.  
~ ŦωΪکŦëÐکΪکŦ∑R ~

Use magic Report

The best kind of Smile

Post Time: 5-23-2012 03:26:00 AM |Show all posts
SimianTheFirst wrote 5-23-2012 12:15 AM
hey, what bit was wrong?? the one about new server opening 30 June??
http://forums.joyfort.com/threa ...

She complains and moans all the time and wonders why no one wants to play with them. I think you hit the nail on the head with most all of that. lol

M6   VerticalSmiles
S24 Champ

Use magic Report

Post Time: 5-23-2012 05:12:01 AM |Show all posts
Yips - I am NOT playing another server - I have not logged on to the game since I vac-ed - FFS - what bit of that do you not understand???

When you can find me active on another server, be sure to let me know - coz it means someone else is playing my account.  Til then, do me a favour, and try and get your facts straight - I can't help thinking most of the time you would be far better keeping your mouth shut.  (I know we all would prefer it!!)   Oh yeah, did you check the start date of the server - or do we assume since you ignored THAT part of the post you are wrong.. AGAIN.

As for me coming back - we will see... if I am going to spend my free time with a bunch of kids, I prefer it to be my grandkids - not a bunch of so-called adults that carry on in world like they are in a school playground.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 5-23-2012 11:52:12 AM |Show all posts
some gear gives that i got the full set of st patrick gear got the fourth skill  and it does help out on the sea

Use magic Report

Post Time: 5-23-2012 01:04:20 PM |Show all posts
SimianTheFirst wrote 5-23-2012 04:12 AM
Yips - I am NOT playing another server - I have not logged on to the game since I vac-ed - FFS - wha ...

We dont miss your whining anyway.  And YES you are playing on another server.  LMAO  Nice try though.  Carry on moron.
~ ŦωΪکŦëÐکΪکŦ∑R ~

Use magic Report

Post Time: 5-23-2012 02:42:50 PM |Show all posts
Post edited by SimianTheFirst at 5-23-2012 01:44 PM

again - no I'm not - get over it - a bit like this server not being a year old yet, you are wrong.  I should know, it's me playing ... who does that make the moron???  The one claiming to know what she is talking about, or the person actually doing it...

As I said - take a screen shot of a report that shows me active in any server in last 5 days and prove it - til then, stop making sht up

Use magic Report

Post Time: 5-23-2012 02:51:29 PM |Show all posts
Why were u crying in war of troy forum then the other day because somebody hurt your feewings?  Not playing another game while you betray your soldier farms?  BS  LMAO     
~ ŦωΪکŦëÐکΪکŦ∑R ~

Use magic Report

Post Time: 5-23-2012 04:09:29 PM |Show all posts
YIPSIE wrote 5-23-2012 01:51 PM
Why were u crying in war of troy forum then the other day because somebody hurt your feewings?  Not  ...

I never denied another game, for fks sake - you said i was on another server - get a grip.  Again, caught out in your own bull sh@t - sucks to be you - AGAIN.

As said on the other Yips rant thread - done feeding you now - and your face is pi$$ing me off - so go ahead - read back, rewrite the posts you fked up, prove yourself wrong again, and keep talking to yourself.  

End of the day we all know you fail in forums - you can't read posts properly, you make stuff up (ransacking for over a year on a 10.5 month old server for example), and you lose arguments with yourself :)

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy