Login  |  Sign up

Login Failure: How many of you stuck in loading Nova?   [Copy the link of this thread]

Post Time: 7-23-2012 08:19:30 AM |Show all posts
Recently we found some gamers unable to log into the game and they stuck at the loading screen telling gamers to refresh browser.

Did you every come across this problem? If so please tell us when did you have this problem, how often do  you have this problem.Please also submit your server information.

Your little help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Single-option Poll, Total 358 Users voted

5.03% (18)

19.83% (71)

75.14% (269)

http://www.facebook.com/engputer

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-23-2012 08:34:28 AM |Show all posts
Post edited by David_M at 7-23-2012 10:10 AM

I access Nova using the server list page, in almost every instance it fails to load the first time. Normally hitting refresh will work but on rare occasions I have had to refresh 2 or 3 times before it logs in.

Edit: Just to add more info: Firefox 14.0.1 with latest Flashplayer.
A Forced cache refresh does not seem to alter the pattern (it is certainly the case that I can do that and still not be able to log in and need to hit refresh).

Comments

Engputer  Thank you very much! Your reply is really helpful.  Post Time: 7-23-2012 08:39:41 AM

Use magic Report

Galaxy Mentor

Touhou Seirensen

Post Time: 7-23-2012 08:47:46 AM |Show all posts
Happens once in a while for me, maybe 1-2 times a week. but i log in multiple times a day. nothing really major excet to hit the refresh which fixes it.

Comments

Engputer  Thank you. I think the loading failure is the problem to make new users quit. We are not sure but we want to know how many of you have this problem and we need to find out a solution to fix it.  Post Time: 7-23-2012 08:51:07 AM
Fleet Admiral Meru Lv 48 - S5 - Light of Nova
http://www.youtube.com/user/MeruAsuncion
Meru Lv 80 -S1 - War of Troy - Athens,Argos

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-23-2012 09:16:07 AM |Show all posts
happens pretty much everytime for me, is it certain browsers that make this happen? im using chrome

Comments

Engputer  I am using chrome too. It happens to me from time to time, especially when I switch servers.  Post Time: 7-23-2012 09:25:33 AM

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-23-2012 02:54:27 PM |Show all posts
I don't have a major problem but I find that the first time I log in for the day it will load to 100% then do nothing until I refresh and then the game will load. Like I said not a major issue, but no harm letting you guys know
Zorona - S4 Perseus
Alliance - DarkWolves

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-24-2012 08:37:19 PM |Show all posts
3-5 times per log in, page refresh, cache refresh and reloading the browser makes little diffrence. i have newest version of google chrome
the russian-canadian-american-navyseal

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-24-2012 10:41:36 PM |Show all posts
I have newest version of Google Chrome, as well. 9 out of 10 times it gets stuck and I must refresh. Not a major problem..but hope u find a fix. Thx.

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-25-2012 04:28:58 AM |Show all posts
im stuck right now!

404 Not Found
nginx/0.8.15

404 Not Found
nginx/0.8.15

404 Not Found
nginx/0.8.15

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-25-2012 07:23:44 AM |Show all posts
Stopped working completely in IE.  At first was once in while I would need to refresh then each time and eventually went to not working at all.  Switched to firefox and now every time I want to play I have to refresh once.   

And every so often it takes ages for the images to load.  Had issue on multiple pc's.  Prob when images fail to load is that the menu options don't work and u have to wait for it to catch up.  sometimes up to 5 mins for some reason.  This includes alliance menu pics and even ship images.  Like its busy doing something else.  I always turn music off when I get to it but I've wondered if perhaps its spending too much time loading it?  Could the default be off?  does anyone keep the music on?

Use magic Report

Post Time: 7-25-2012 03:20:47 PM |Show all posts
i cant even turn on the music and i am having the same problem  cant do any of the daily quests  and there is no chat available like its still in maint mode

Use magic Report

You have to log in first before reply Log In | Sign Up

Copyright (c) 2010 - 2013 JOYFORT ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED. All Rights Reserved           About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy